Chapter 33

"Friends are not only for support, they have the birth right to irritate."

...............................

~~~Tease~~~

...............................

"Jaan! Am I dreaming?" Jaijeet asked without giving a hint of the reason behind his question. Jannat, who was sitting beside him snapped her head in his direction.

Jaijeet was looking at a specific direction with wide eyes and dropped jaw. Jannat also moved her head towards that direction only to drive into Jai's condition.

Both were shocked by the scene infront of them. They saw Siddharth and Avneet giggling and talking continuously.

"Last time I checked, they were too far to even look at each other." Jannat stated as she continued to admire the newly formed bond.

Siddharth noticed the two lost souls who were standing with their jaws dropped. He nudged Avneet and gestured her to look towards them. Avneet giggled looking at them.
In no time Avneet and Siddharth was standing infront of Jai and Jannat.

"Let's go, work done. The reports will be collected by Faizal tomorrow." Siddharth said in his usual business tone but the lost souls cared less.
Avneet was enjoying the reaction of Jai and Jannat to the fullest whereas Siddharth was getting uncomfortable by their weird stares on him.

Avneet sensed the awkwardness in the air and tried to get hold of the situation. "You people are going to come or not?" Avneet asked suddenly getting serious. Again the other two didn't reply instead they averted their gaze from Siddharth to Avneet and started giving her weird looks.

Avneet rolled her eyes at them and dragged Siddharth out of the hospital.

The other two who were left behind looked at each other and grinned. They were more than happy by the reunion. The grin on their face was replaced by smirk in no time. Their smirk was a perfect hint for anybody to understand something evil is cooking in their mind. They both ran outside the hospital.

Siddharth and Avneet were walking hand in hand towards the black BMW. Jai caught Siddharth by his shoulder while Jannat caught Avneet by her hand.

"Okay come Avu, let's go." Jannat said pointing towards the Lamborghini.

"But I'm going with Siddharth." Avneet blurted out and soon regretted it. She bit her tongue quickly showing her embarrassment. Jannat internally smirked.

"It's okay Avu. You no need to adjust. You only said na, you were not comfortable. He is a completely unsocial and not your type." Jannat lied. Avneet's eyes widen realizing her friend's evil plan.

"No, I never-"

"Ya ya whatever, even Sid also doesn't have any interest on Avu." Jaijeet said making Siddharth to snap his face towards Jai. Jai saw Siddharth's shocked face and praised himself internally. "What? Sid, you no need to act. You only said that she has to control her mouth, right?" Jaijeet asked.

Siddharth and Avneet looked at each other with mixed emotion of hurt, confusion and embarrassment. They didn't know which was true and which to believe. They kept on looking at each other with a 'sorry' face.

Jaijeet and Jannat who were completely unaware of their hurt feeling continued their act.

..............................

#HoneLagaTumsePyaar ❤️

Finally back!

How was the chapter?

Will this tease turn into misunderstanding?

Will the other two realize the hurt feelings of our lead?

Keep guessing.

Vote and comment for fast updates.

Yours Author