Chapter 13

"That is the precious moment! when you think you are alone but realized someone is with you."

.........................

~~~Pacify~~~

.........................

Avneet was walking around wandering her thoughts around her mother's anger. She wants to pacify them as soon as possible. Her chain of thoughts were broken by bumping into someone.

"I'm extremely sorry!" She said raising her gaze to the person's face. It was none other than Abhishek.

"It's okay but why are you looking so tensed up? Is everything okay?" Abhishek asked with concern.

"I think no, bhai. We messed up." Avneet replied, lowering her gaze.

"So if you called me bhai, I hope you will share with me your problem." He said. Avneet gave him a sad but genuine smile. She said everything to Abhishek, starting from the vlog to her mom's conversations.

"That was a great stupidity, sister." He commented and Avneet nodded in agreement.

"You are not supposed to say like that." Vaishnavi said, coming from behind. She slapped Abhishek's shoulder slightly.

"But I can. She considers me as her brother." Abhishek replied proudly.

"In that way, a brother should solve the problem." Reem said, reaching there.

"I agree with her." Jaijeet said coming from nowhere and dragging Jannat with him.

"Ugh! From where are you appearing?" Avneet asked in an annoyed tone.

"That's non of your business sisso." Jaijeet replied.

"From that door." Jannat informed, pointing at the door behind Avneet.

"Don't reveal my secrets." Jaijeet warned and Jannat clicked her tongue out.

"Okay just stop!" Reem shouted getting annoyed and Jaijeet stopped blabbering at once. Abhishek and Vaishnavi sighed dramatically and all others except Jai Chuckled.

"Fine I have a solution to pacify your parents." Abhishek said dragging everyone's attention. The trio looked at him with hope and happiness.
He suddenly rushed from there and came back with Mrs. Vibha's phone few minutes later. He dialed  Mrs. Sonia's number leaving everyone confused. Mrs. Sonia attended it after few rings.

On call.....

"Tell me Vibha. They didn't trouble you na?" Sonia asked.

The phone was in speaker and the trio's face fell listening to Mrs. Sonia.

"Umm... Aunty, I'm Abhishek, Vibha's son." Abhishek introduced himself avoiding embarrassment.

"Oh! Tell me dear?" Sonia asked.

"Aunty, Mom went to neighbour's house nearby and Avneet is crying. I don't know how to console her so called you." Abhishek lied, winking at Avneet. Avneet and Jannat were shocked whereas Jaijeet closed his mouth with his palm, dramatically.

"What? but why is she crying?" Mr. Amandeep intruppted.

"Well! She said that her mom is angry with her and her dad didn't even talk to her." Abhishek said.

"Dear, please give her the phone." Mr. Amandeep pleaded and Abhishek hummed. He handed over the phone to Avneet. Before Avneet could speak, Vaishnavi guestured her to cry. Avneet nodded in understanding.

"I'm sorry dad!" Avneet managed herself to apologize between her fake sobs. Everyone there chuckled seeing her reaction.

"Don't ask sorry dear. I know you won't do anything that affects others. Your mom called you when I was bathing and so I was not able to talk. That donkey, Jai is responsible for all this, right?" Amandeep asked.

"Dad!" Jaijeet whined.

"Don't call him donkey." Sonia defended her son. "Okay Avu, tell me what happened?" She asked and Avneet told her everything that she said to Abhishek. "Fine, I agree. He is a donkey." Sonia stated between her laughter making Jaijeet to whine again. After a few more lovely talks with the trio, they hung up the phone.

The trio jumped on Abhishek and gave him a bear hug. "Thank you so much!" The trio shouted. Abhishek chuckled on their innocence and returned the hug.

"We are offended!" Dramatically stated Vaishnavi and Reem.

Avneet widened one of her hand gesturing them to join the hug. Reem and Vaishnavi smiled and joined the hug. "Wait! Don't break the hug! Let me also join." Said Vibha, running towards them like a teen kid. They had a wonderful group hug.

"By the way, I'm not gonna believe anyone in this group after this. You fooled my bestie? You people are not so innocent." Vibha stated and all laughed.

Seeing all this from a distance, tears rolled down from Siddharth's eyes. He miss this all. He felt incomplete.

.....................

Hello friends! Welcome back.

How was the chapter?

How was their bond?

What is Sid missing?