Chapter 28

"The day I found you, filled me with all the sorrow knowing it was the same day I'm gonna lose you."

.............................

~~~Back?~~~

.............................

Siddharth was about to enter Avneet's room but stopped. The door of Avneet's room was open and a male voice came from inside. It didn't took long to identify the voice for Siddharth. It was Abhishek's voice. It seemed like Abhishek was having a conversation with Avneet and Jannat.

Siddharth peeped in to find Abhishek and Avneet standing whereas Jannat was sitting in the bed , covering her legs with duvet. They had a serious Expression on their faces.

"Bhai, but isn't it too early. I mean we have one week, right?" Avneet asked while caressing her forehead with her thumb finger.

"Yes bhai, I also will have a load of work. I can't let Faizal do everything. It must be stressful and he will curse me in all possible ways." Jannat said making a pout. After listening the name of Faizal, Avneet smirked. Jannat rolled her eyes whereas Abhishek was standing there clueless.
Finally he chucked the thoughts.

"I know Jaan, there is a lot of work for Faiz but it's not a problem. I'll help him and we'll manage." Abhishek said and took a look at Jannat and Avneet who were completely disappointed. He left out a sigh and composed himself. "I know it's hard to accept, we all will miss you as you will do but we are helpless.  The government of New York cancelled the lockdown just for one week. They can cancel it anytime. We can't sit idle, I booked the tickets and three of you are leaving day after tommorow." Abhishek stated in a serious tone.

The other two nodded their heads in agreement but both of them doesn't want to leave this soon. Few emotions made them feel miserable. Though both of them knew the reason they didn't want to accept it.

Meanwhile Siddharth was feeling worst. He thought his life can change perfect. Maybe Avneet can help him but before he could even thank her, his life again turned messy. She is leaving! His hope is leaving! His friend is leaving! The girl who he adored is leaving him.

He had an urge to run to his room and cry  his heart out but he stayed. He wanted her to decline the offer of leaving. He wanted the government to cancel the freedom. He wished for some miracle but unfortunately, life is not a fantasy!

"The government is very strict about this virus. Before anyone could board flight, they have to take a test confirming they aren't affected by this dreadful virus." Abhishek told and the other two simply hummed. "So tonight, three of you will be taken by my driver to the nearby hospital and after your check-up collect the reports without fail." He said mostly like a warning.

"No need of driver." Avneet said.

"What? No need of driver? Are you insane? I'm not leaving you three alone. What if you all get into any trouble? Who will help you? Who will be there with you? I'm your brother, you all are my responsibility, I can't -" Abhishek went on blabbering. As a reflex both Avneet and Jannat closed Abhishek's mouth with their palm.

"Bhai, don't you think you are speaking a lot?" Jannat said as she dramatically gasped.

Abhishek jerked both their hands from his mouth quickly. " So what? How can I leave you alone?" He asked in anger.

"Bhai, I said we don't need the driver, I didn't say we are going alone." Avneet said leaving Abhishek confused. Meanwhile Jannat who understood her bestie, smirked at her.

........................

How was the chapter?

How do you feel?

Any flaws?

What was Avneet going to say?

Will they leave?

Will Siddharth say his feeling to Avneet?

Stay tuned for interesting answers!

Yours Author
Ridhwana…