Chapter 10

" Surprise and shocks are part of life, they come for a reason. Never underestimate them!"

............................

~~~Him?~~~

...........................

Three of them reached the dining table. There were four sitting already there.  They include Mrs. Vibha, Abhishek, a young girl and a young man. The young man was identified by them as Siddharth, Their tourist guide.

'what is he doing here?' Jannat questioned herself. She turned her head towards Jai to notice him staring at the young girl. She smirked and  whispered to Avneet, "Hey look at Jai." As she didn't get any response, she shifted her gaze to Avneet's face. It was then she noticed Avneet's eyes were fixed on Siddharth.

Jannat internally smacked her head, thinking about the two who were lost in their own dreamland. She nudge both of them with her elbows, making them come out of their terrance.

They got their places in the dining table. "So, Avneet, Jannat and Jaijeet, Am I right?" The young girl asked while biting her piece of bread.

"Yes ofcouse, but you can call me Jai!" Jaijeet said dreamily. The girl gave him a look of discomfort which was noticed by Avneet.

Avneet stamped on Jai's feet intentionally. "Ahhhhhh!" He winced in pain, gaining everyone's attention.

"What happened dear? Are you fine?" Vibha asked in a worried and panicked tone.

"Yes, I'm fine." He answered, not before glaring at Avneet.

"So, you know us but not us." Avneet said, making a fake sad face. The girl chuckled.

"You look cute Avneet. I can't believe that you are a strict business women." The girl stated.

"Well just in business but not too strict." Avneet cleared.

"By the way, I'm Reem Nigam, the only daughter of Vibha Nigam." The girl introduced herself, giving a proud smile.

The rest of the breakfast time went in silence. Jaijeet was trying hard not to look at Reem and on the other hand, Avneet was waiting for Sid to look at her. Avneet and Jannat had a lot of questions to ask about Sid whereas Jaijeet cared less.

...........................

"Hey it's him! It's surely him!" Yelled Avneet. No one can say whether she was frustrated or excited.

"Yeah I know but why are you shouting like you have seen an alien?"
Jannat asked getting irritated. She is finding chance to tease Avneet but Avneet's facial expressions are unreadable this time.

"How is he here? Why didn't he react after seeing us? No hi, No hello, why?"
Avneet again yelled.

"If you are disturbed by him, then why didn't you ask anything directly to him?" Jannat asked with a slight smirk dancing on her face.

"Are you gone mad, Jaan? How can I ask him directly over there? What will others think?" Avneet blabbered and Jannat's smirk grew wider. Avneet groaned seeing Jannat's expression and continued, "Fine, I have nothing to do with his personal matters. I can't interfere in his topics, can I?" She said the last line not sure about her own words.

Avneet shuggered her thoughts and turned her gaze towards Jaijeet. She made a confused face seeing him. Jannat also looked at smirked. He was sitting on the couch, smiling to himself.

"Sister like brother." She stated, resulting a glare from Avneet.

...........................

Hello friends! Tell me about the chapter!

Any flaws?

What is Sid doing in Vibha mansion?

Why Jai's behavior is different?

What next?

Keep guessing until the next chapter!

Do vote, comment and share.

Yours Author
Ridhwana...