Chapter 17

"Fights doesn't create hatred instead they create a bond."

..........................

~~~Fights~~~

..........................

Faizal Sheik sat on his bed with his laptop. He connected the line of a video call with his new appointed manager. Ofcouse he doesn't want this meeting but he had no choice left.

The video of the manager was continuously rolling indicating the lack of network. This peeved Faizal more.

"Such an irresponsible jerk! Can't even check his network." Muttered Faizal under his breath. His feeling of black increased in each passing moment. He hid his face under his palm and took a deep breath in order to remain calm.

"Excuse me, Mr. Faizal!" A girl voice intruppted his mind. Astonished by the sudden voice, Faizal removed his hands from his face to take a look at his new manager.

His gaze met with a young lady of about mid twenty. Her blue eyes and chocolate brown hair were mesmerizing. His heart and mind blocked by her smile and his anger flew away.

"So, Mr. Faizal Sheik! I'm your new manager, Ms. Jannat Zubair. From now we are a team. Let's get back to work. What about the cancellations?" Jannat asked in a stiff tone. Her tone and body language showed her professionalism.

Though Faizal was out of his anger, her professionalism pissed him off. A sudden urge of questioning  arouse in his system.

"I'll consider your apologies Mam." He stated firmly, receiving a frown from Jannat.

"Will you mind elaborating Mr. Faizal Sheik?" Jannat questioned.

"Ofcouse I won't mind madam. I was waiting  for the past fifteen minutes for you to correct your network so I deserve a thanks for that. And also a sorry from you for wasting my time." Faizal demanded but soon he regretted it. He knows that she is his manager and he can not question her like that but he also don't want to put his grade down for a temporary manager.

"Firstly I'm your manager so I don't want to answer you about my network and secondly I'm not taking overtime from you. The meeting is for an hour and already we rid of twenty minutes." Jannat replied. She is not a strict person but she had a sudden urge to show her attitude to her employee at the moment.

"Getting rid of time is just because of you madam. A sorry and a thanks hardly takes a minute." Faizal argued.

"But arguing with your manager for those words takes a lot of time and unfortunately you can't understand I guess." Jannat defended.

The skirmishes and bickering of those two didn't end but the time of the meeting came to an end. Ofcouse they were too busy to notice that.

.....................

"I'm sorry, I'm extremely sorry." Jaijeet apologized.

"Sorry can't be accepted after hurting a life." Reem said in a firm tone.

"Do you like nature that much?" Jaijeet asked, getting back to his dreamy state.

"Yes I love nature but don't you dare change the topic." Reem yelled pointing towards Jaijeet. He flinched and gulped.

"But what can I do now? It was a mistake." Jaijeet said, trying to defend himself.

"I know what you should do." Reem said smirking. Jaijeet narrowed his brows in confusion. Reem walked straight to a gardener and took the bucket of water from his hand.

"Your part of work is over, you may go now. Come back tomorrow." Reem yelled ordering the other workers too. It didn't took a lot of time for Jaijeet to figure out what was going on. A sudden offended feel took over him.

"Jai, you are dead!" Jaijeet muttered himself.

After the workers left the garden, Reem walked to Jaijeet and handed over the bucket of water to him.

"No! I'm not in. It was just a mistake." Jaijeet panicked and spoke before Reem saying anything.

"So, mistake must be rectified. Correct it! Today you have to take care of this garden." Reem said and left from there.

Reem smiled herself thinking about the naive behavior of Jaijeet. She loved her part of teasing him. On the other hand, Jaijeet felt bad thinking he made her upset.

..........................

Hello guys!

How will Faizal and Jannat's fight end?

Will Jaijeet do the work?

Will friendship blossom in between?

Stay tuned for twists.

Remember me in your prayers.

Do vote and comment.

Yours Author
Ridhwana…