Chapter 11

"Special moments never gets destroyed, it remains very deep in our heart as memories we cherish anytime."

...................................

~~~Something is hidden~~~

..................................

"Jaijeet!" Shouted Avneet and Jannat in unison, inorder to bring Jai out of the terrance.

"What the-" Jai shouted getting annoyed but Avneet cut him.

"Language Mr. Jaijeet." She said and he rolled his eyes.

"By the way, sorry for interrupting in your romantic dream." Jannat teased.

"What? No! I was not dreaming. And that too romantic? No way!" Jai stated.

"Oh! But I thought of speaking about Reem to mom. Leave it, some misunderstanding." Avneet said and sat near Jai.

"Ufff! What an acting!" He said, placing his palm on his chest making the moment dramatic. Avneet and Jannat chuckled. "Don't pull my leg." Jaijeet said more like a warning and got out of the room.

Avneet and Jannat burst into laughing. "Something is up with him, isn't it?" Avneet asked.

"Maybe an attraction. He won't take up any relation. He is not so matured yet." Jannat said, concluding the topic.

Suddenly Avneet's phone started ringing. "Aaaaaaaahh." Shouted Avneet and dropped her phone.

"Jeez idiot! Thank God you were sitting on bed!" Jannat exclaimed, taking the phone from the bed. "Oh my god!" She yelled looking at the caller id.

.........................

Jaijeet smiled on his own recalling his sister's words. It was quite new for him but he himself wanted to get rid of the new feeling he got.

His eyes feel on the figure of Reem. She was talking to her brother, Abhishek. He smiled seeing her waving her hands dramatically while speaking.

After a small convo, they split apart. Abhishek went to his room and Reem's figure entered the kitchen. Jai followed her and hid behind the kitchen door after seeing Siddharth and Mrs. Vibha there.

"Who says thanks to their mom?" Vibha was speaking with Siddharth. She hit Siddharth's shoulder slightly.

'Mom? Whose?' Jaijeet thought.

"I do. I really do. Small thanks and sorry can make great changes, I understood." Siddharth said. It was not like a mom-son conversation. Siddharth was serious.

"I don't like my brother getting serious." Reem stated, leaving Jaijeet puzzled again. "Leave all that and tell me whatsup with Avneet sister. She was continuously watching you. I had seen that!" Reem teased but it doesn't seem to affect Siddharth a bit.

"She was just wanting answers. She was startled seeing me." Siddharth answered. Reem and Mrs. Vibha chuckled silently, earning a glare from Siddharth.

Jaijeet being a protective brother was not fond of these teasings with his sister but still chuckled. He himself doesn't know the reason. Maybe because of the cuteness in the conversation.

Suddenly someone tapped Jai's shoulder. He was startled by the sudden action. He would have no answers to give if he was caught eavesdropping. His mind was searching for reasons and he slightly turned to face the situation.

........................

Welcome readers!

How was the chapter?

I would love if you tag few friends of yours and recommend them this book.

Who is Siddharth?

Who patted Jai?

Why Avneet shouted?

Answers to be revealed soon!

Do vote and comment for interesting plots.

Yours Author
Ridhwana…