Chapter 25

"Life never changes by chance, it changes by change."

...........................

"Okay Avu, I'll send those documents to you in email. Check it once and then I'll send it to Abhishek sir." Faizal said in the video call.

"Oh hello! I prepared those okay! I have them and I can show it to her." Jannat intruppted in between.

"Will you stop interfering in everything? And for your kind information, your work had a lot of faults and I have corrected them. You didn't prepared it alone." Argued Faizal.

"Stop it! For God's sake stop. Can't you both do something without fighting." Avneet yelled in frustration. "You both keep fighting for hours and miss your work. That's why I'm helping you but still you people want to fight."

Faizal and Jannat remained quiet but doesn't miss to give death glares to each other. Seeing them Avneet also glared at both of them making them divert their gaze in fear.

"Now say sorry." Avneet ordered.

"Avu, you are acting like a kindergarten teacher who pacify naughty kids." Jannat commented while laughing.

"Yeah, I pity myself for having such kids." Avneet said in a dramatic way making Jannat to frown.

Jannat said a sorry without meeting gaze with Faizal, so did he. Then Jannat walked out of the room. Avneet chuckled at her cute antics and turned towards the laptop in which Faizal was in video call.

Faizal was also chuckling due to Jannat's lovely antics. "Sorry Faiz. She is new to your company na, that's why she may have made mistakes. I'm glad you corrected it. Next time, I'll check hers. There won't be any problem." Avneet went on blabbering without letting Faizal to speak. Faizal tried to stop her but have up as he couldn't.

"You are no less than her. A complete chatterbox package you are." Faizal commented as soon as Avneet stopped. Avneet frowned to his comment making him laugh harder.
"Don't stress yourself Avu, Jaan's work was perfect. I just made few corrections. I told all those things to make her mad. She looks cute when she gets irritated." He said.

"Jaan?" Avneet asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, you...used to.. call he..her like that only na?" Faizal stammered.

"I do but when did you start to call her like that?"Avneet asked as her smirk grew wider. Faizal remained quiet and was looking at everything except Avneet. Avneet enjoyed this state of his. "You also find her cute?" Avneet again asked making Faizal feel embarrassed.

"I'll call you later. I have some work." Faizal said in a hurry and disconnected the call. Avneet laughed hard at this whereas Faizal lay in his blushing and thinking about the conversation.

.................................

Abhishek was sitting in his room looking at the photo frame kept on his side table. It is his family photo taken at the day of his marriage. A tear escaped his eyes.

"If you miss him so much, why don't you speak to him once?" Vaishnavi said as she came and sat beside Abhishek.

"I can't Vaish, I won't be able to. What he did was wrong." Abhishek stated wiping his tear with back side of his hand.

"He did wrong and he's regretting. Now you are doing the mistake. Give him a chance." Vaishnavi said staring at Abhishek who was continuously looking at the picture.

"Some mistakes can't be accepted but it must be rectified. I am no one to give him a chance. Only he can do something." Saying so Abhishek kept his head on Vaishnavi's lap and closed his eyes.

.............................

What do you think about this chapter?

Do Faizal like Jannat?

Is Abhishek at fault or Siddharth?

What did Siddharth do?

Stay tuned for interesting plots

Yours Author
Ridhwana…