Chapter 22

"Shallow clues I found but deep I'm sinking in it."

.............................

~~~Photos~~~

.............................

Avneet is walking to and fro in her room fiddling her fingers nervously.
Well! She is waiting for Jannat to come out of the restroom.

Unusually, Avneet got up fast and woke up Jannat today. Avneet wants to tell Jannat the incident that happened yesterday night but she was hella nervous.

Nervous for sharing with Jannat about Siddharth?
Nervous for getting advice?

A big fat No!

Nervous for standing the tease.

The crack sound of the restroom door indicated the exit of Jannat. Avneet saw Jannat and went near her gathering her leftover courage.

"If he irritate me today without doing his work, I swear I'll fire him or quit this job." Jannat yelled, stopping Avneet from saying anything.

Avneet was about to say something but Jannat again cut her off. "He only has the intention of quarrelling with me and nothing else. We didn't do any work from the beginning. I'm not gonna spare him today."

Blabbering on her own, Jannat left the room, leaving Avneet to groan in defeat and irritation. Avneet closed her eyes and left out a deep breath to maintain her compact.

Avneet went out of the room and examined the atmosphere of the house members. Abhishek was in his room whereas Siddharth and Jaijeet were sitting in the garden bench silently.

She roamed her eyes looking for Vaishnavi, Reem and Mrs. Vibha but they were nowhere to be seen. She roamed through the house and found them in a room.

They were cleaning the room. Three of them stopped their work for a second, looking at the sudden presence of Avneet there.

"Do you want anything dear?" Mrs. Vibha asked as she dusted her hands together and went near Avneet.

"Shall I join you Aunty?" Avneet asked letting out a bright smile.

"Avu, leave it na! You are fortunate. Don't mess with your luck." Reem said as she coughed dusting the old books there. Vaishnavi glared while Avneet laughed.

"Leave her Avu. You just take rest." Vaishnavi said turning her gaze towards Avneet.

"It's okay sisso, by the way I'm completely free and it's so boring." Avneet said, taking the old books from Reem's hands.

"Oh, You are doing that?" Reem asked to Avneet and Avneet nodded making Reem jump in happiness.

"I won't allow my guest to work for me." Mrs. Vibha protested.

"What? Guest? You told me that I'm like your daughter. Did you lie?" Avneet asked dramatically, placing her hand on her chest. "I'm offended." She continued.

"Okay my dear drama princess, do whatever you want." Mrs. Vibha said shaking her head in disbelief. Then the room was filled with laughter.

Avneet was arranging the cupboard with books when something hit hard on her head. She winced in pain and saw the thing which hit her. It was an Album of photos.

Meanwhile Vaishnavi, Mrs. Vibha and Reem surrounded Avneet due to her sound of wince. Avneet took the photo album and opened it.

The album was filled with colourful  photos of Mrs. Vibha, Abhishek, Siddharth, Vaishnavi and Reem. It seemed to be a family photo album. They all were happy and were enjoying together. Smile bloomed in everyone's face. Avneet smiled watching it.

"Is Sid your son?" Avneet asked to Mrs. Vibha and Mrs. Vibha nodded as response. Reem's face saddened so happened with Vaishnavi.

"I have never seen all of you happy like this, Why?" Avneet asked.

"Few things are changed but I'm sure, destiny will make things right." Mrs. Vibha replied. Her eyes glittered with hope.

"Can you say what happened?"
Avneet asked. "I know it's your personal matter but I can try to help you." Avneet assured holding Mrs. Vibha's hand.

"If it was about me, I would have told you but it is about Sid. It's his secret. He changed a lot in the past two years. Don't ask me more dear. Once he is comfortable with you, he will say everything himself." Mrs. Vibha said, leaving Avneet confused.

.............................

Sorry for the late update guys!

I was working with the cover of the story. Tell me how is it?

Any suggestions for the story?

Will Avneet get to know about Sid's secret?

Will Sid get comfortable with Avneet ever?

Is the bond growing strong?

Stay tuned for answers

Do vote and comment for fast updates.

Next chapter after 35+ votes.

Yours Author
Ridhwana…