Chapter 9

"If you truly love yourself, you can never hurt others."

...............................

~~~To stay~~~

................................

"Avneet?" Asked Vaishnavi, keeping the door in contact with her hand.

"Yes I am Avneet but I'm extremely sorry I know nothing about you." Avneet answered, little hesitantly.

Vaishnavi smiled at her humbleness. "I'm Vaishnavi, Abhishek's wife.", Vaishnavi informed and opened the door wide letting them to enter.

The trio went in. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Vaishnavi. By the way he is Jaijeet, my brother and she is Jannat, my bestie." Avneet informed.

"No need to be formal I'll love if you call me Vaishu and I'll call you Avu, Jaan and Jai. Is it okay?" Vaishnavi asked grinning.

Avneet chuckled at her cuteness. " I'm totally fine and I love your cuteness. We're getting a elder sister here." Avneet responded.

"If your sisterly talks are done so pay attention to us too." Vibha said. Mrs. Vibha along with Abhishek was standing there silently all this time. The trio didn't notice them as they were busy with Vaishnavi.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't notice." Avneet said getting awkward.

"By the way Avu, he is Mr. Abhishek and she is his mother Mrs. Vibha." Jannat introduced. As Jannat was informed about Vibha tourism by Mrs. Sonia, she contacted them personally.

"Hello Avneet." Abhishek greeted forwarding his hand which was accepted gladly by Avneet.

"Hi Mr. Abhishek, nice to meet you." Avneet greeted back.

"Ugh! So much of formalities. I hate all these. Look dear, I'm your mom's friend Vibha, you are like my daughter so feel free here. Call me Aunty or Mom. Call him Abhi and her Vaish." Mrs. Vibha said making the trio grin in happiness.

Then Vaishnavi showed the three their respective rooms.

..........................

Annoyed by the alarm sound, Jaijeet groaned. "Off that Avu!" He shouted, still keeping his eyes shut. As he didn't receive any response, he opened his eyes. He examined the room which was new to him. Later he recalled the past moments and realized his presence in Vibha mansion.

He got ready and went to Avneet's room. The room was not locked and so he got inside easily. He saw his sister sleeping peacefully in the queen sized bed. He went near her and shook her vigorously.

"Avu ! Get up! " He yelled , trailing the words.

"Jeez! Can't you wake me up like a normal human." She shouted, getting annoyed.

"Com'on you won't get up if I woke you up like a normal human." He mocked.

Avneet rolled her eyes. "whatever but don't try to act normal, I'm not going to forgive you." She stated.

"Hey! I was not at fault. It's all situation." He defended.

"Name that in any way but pacify mom and dad by any means. This all happened because of your stupid anger on Sid and stupid vlog idea." She stated and went inside the washroom to get ready. Meanwhile Jannat also reached the room.

"Did you talked to mom and dad?" Jaijeet asked.

"I'm not ready to face that situation alone. Let's face that together after lunch." Jannat replied.

Avneet got ready and came out. Suddenly they heard a knock in the door.

"Yes?" Jaijeet asked and the door opened revealing Vaishnavi.

She saw all of them and smiled. " So you three are here, my work is simplified. Come to the dining room ASAP. Time to breakfast." Vaishnavi said and left the room.

The three of them also followed her.
When they reached the dining room, they saw.....

...............................

#cliffhanger.

How was the chapter?

Tell me your favorite part.

What did they see?

How will they pacify their parents?

Stay tuned for answers.

Do vote and comment.

Yours Author
Ridhwana…