Part 44: Yours

*mature

Zoey narrates.

So after my dad offered Aaron a job at his workplace, he kind of just left our room without saying anything to me.

I decide to go and find him, throwing on Aaron's hoodie over the top of my nightdress.  I take a quick look around the house, but can't find him, so I decide to go outside.

Using my phone as a flashlight, I start calling out his name.

'Aaron?...Aaron?'

I finally see him, sitting on the beach, alone. There are dim string lights around and he looks deep in thought, but I go over to him anyways.

'Hey. What's wrong?' I ask, holding his arm, and sitting on the sand beside him.

'I don't want your dad to feel like he has to offer me a job.' He says.

'What? No, Aaron. He offered you a job because he knows how hard working and talented you are.' I reply.

'Don't you think this just complicates our relationship?' he asks.

'In what way?' I reply.

'Like...okay real talk, Zoey. It's weird. Mixing family and business. And someday I am going to marry you. I don't want to mess up my relationships with your family.' He says, looking into the distance.

I smile hearing him, and turn his face toward mine, kissing him hard.

'You're taking the job. Nothing could ever stop me from being with you.' I say.

'Look at this.' I add, showing him the promise ring.

'I'm yours.' I say.

He leans in and kisses me again, before I rest my head on his shoulder and we listen to the slow waves of the ocean together.

_____

The next morning, we all wake up way too late, probably tired from our journey the day before.

The perks of having my family around a few days is that my mom has made the best lunch spread today, as a treat for all my friends.

'Wow, Mrs Johnson this all looks amazing.' Nomi says, as we all gather and sit at the dining table.

'Oh stop it.' My mom smiles, flattered.

'And you can all call me Bow.' She adds.

We all start to eat and chat amongst ourselves. My friends, surprisingly, get along with my family really well.

A little while later, after we've finished eating, but are still talking, I see Aaron move his chair closer to mine. I look at him confused, but he shakes his head, so I continue talking to Ana across the table.

My body suddenly jumps, as I feel Aaron's hand on my exposed thigh, under the table. He has full access, since I'm wearing a mini dress.

'Zoey, are you okay?' My dad asks, from the end of the table.

'Yeah, I'm fine. Just...bloated.' I laugh nervously.

Aaron starts to circle my thigh, slowly moving further up. I try to squeeze my legs together, but his hand slides between them, pulling my thighs apart, and granting him access further.

He moves his hand towards my underwear, and slowly traces a finger on the edge of the material.

I can't look at him, or I know I'll lose control, so I'm still smiling and nodding at everyone as they talk.

He goes to put his hand inside my underwear, and starts to stroke me. From the corner of my eye, I can see the grin on his face when he realises my underwear is soaked.

He continues to stroke me, and is about to insert his finger, but stops when he hears Doug.

'Yo, Aaron? Vivek and I want to go surf. You coming?' He asks.

'Uh...yeah.' Aaron replies, removing his hand from under my dress.

'Zoey?' Aaron looks at me, and so I turn to his direction.

'I'll be back soon.' He says, as he takes his hand, and licks his fingers, and my eyes widen in shock.

I quickly nod and turn my head away, so he kisses the side of my head, then gets up to leave with Doug and Vivek.

As they're about to leave, Aaron stops by the door and looks at me when he hears Nomi.

'Zo, are you okay? You look really hot and flustered?' She asks, concerned.

'I'm...fine.' I say, looking at Aaron, who is grinning so hard. He laughs before leaving, and I quickly excuse myself from the table to go and change.

God, this man.

_____