Part 50: Till Death Do Us Part

Zoey narrates.

Graduation day. My final moments at Cal U.

This morning, Aaron and I woke up, as though our conversation last night had never happened. It was better that way.

We head downstairs for breakfast, and see that Ana has cooked up the best spread of food.

'Wow...' I say, kissing the side of her head.

'You're amazing.' I say.

'Thank you!' She replies, excitedly.

'How are we all feeling?' I ask.

'Ready to get drunk.' Nomi says, and we all laugh.

'Cheers to that.' I say.

_____

I've finished getting dressed, wearing this beautiful red mini dress, which hugs my curves perfectly. Aaron chose it for me, so it's a special one.

He walks into the room and sees me looking in the mirror.

'Wow.' He whistles, as he checks me up and down, and I laugh.

He stands behind me as I look in the mirror, placing his hands around my front, on my stomach.

'You look incredible.' He says, kissing the back of my head.

I turn around and put my arms around his neck.

'Thank you. And not just for the compliment, or the dress...but for everything you've done for me. My time at Cal U would not have been the same without you. It's been a tough ride, but we got through everything. Together.' I say, leaning up and kissing his lips.

'Zoey, about last night...' He says, but I interrupt him, shaking my head.

'It's okay. I promise.' I say, and I really mean it.

'We should get going.' I say, smiling.

'I have half a mind to not go and stay here and take you out of this dress.' He says, sniffing my neck, and kissing me all over my face.

I laugh, and stop him.

'When we get home, I promise you can do whatever you want to me.' I say, grinning.

He smirks.

'Anything?' He asks.

My face starts to grow hot.

'Let's go, Aaron!' I say, dragging him downstairs.

_____

When I walk on stage, at the graduation ceremony, I see Aaron with my family applauding me.

'Go Zoey!' Aaron shouts excitedly , and I can't help but laugh, as everyone else looks at him screaming for me.

Later, I meet with my family.

'Congratulations honey! Oh, I'm so proud of you.' My mom says, wiping her tears with a tissue.

'I can't believe my baby girl has officially graduated. I couldn't be prouder of you, Zo Zo.' My dad says, hugging me.

'Thanks mom, dad...Dad...you can let go of me now!' I say. Honestly he gets so emotional!

I hug my siblings too, as my friends come over and we all gush over the fact that we've just graduated! We take some photos together.

I start to look around, as I can't see Aaron.

'Zoey are you looking for Aaron?' Ana asks.

'Oh...yeah...where did he go?' I ask.