Part 42: Your Gift

*mature

Zoey narrates.

Aaron opens the gift box.

'Zoey this...' Aaron looks at me and I encourage him to continue.

He takes out the scrapbook that was in the box. He opens it and slowly looks through the pages. Inside, are photos from the first day we met, freshman, sophomore and junior year, photos of Aaron with my family, photos of me during my pregnancy and our baby shower, and several photos of Aaron and I together.

I see him tear up, which makes me emotional too.

He gets to the end of the scrapbook and reads the last caption out loud.

'You are my everything. I love you. Always and forever, Zoey.'

He closes the book and looks at me. We stare at each other.

'I hope you like it.' I say, my eyes watering.

'Thank you. I love it. It must have been painful for you to relive some of these memories. I'm sorry...' He says.

I shake my head.

'It felt good. It reminded me of how much we've been through together. All the good stuff. I've moved on. We weren't destined to start our family then. Maybe in the future?' I say.

He holds my head and kisses me, softly, but for a long time.

He goes to pull away, but I hang on to him deepening the kiss. I finally stop, breathless.

'I can't wait for our future. Thank you.' He says, placing the scrapbook back in the box.

'Wait, there's one more thing.' I say.

'What?' He fumbles around in the box but can't find anything.

I take the box away from him, placing it to the side.

'Just wait here.' I say, and he nods, confused, as I go into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I come out of the bathroom, dimming the lights in the room, wearing red stilettos and a short, black, silk robe, which is tied into a bow at the front. I've taken my hair out, so it's positioned around my shoulders in all it's glory.

I twirl around seductively.

'This is your final gift.' I say, and Aaron laughs.

I slowly walk over to where he's sitting on the edge of the bed and arch my body over him.

He places his hands on my ass as I push his face into my chest and he breathes in my scent. Moving away just slightly, I position his face so that he's staring directly at me.

He smiles, before kissing me, hard. I moan, ever so slightly, and he strokes my ass.

I pull away.

'Don't you want to unwrap your gift?' I ask.

'So bad.' He says, before quickly picking me up and flipping me over, so that I'm lying with my back on the bed, and he's over the top of me.

He leans down close to me, and sucks at my neck, then moving down my body, to my chest. It's covered by the robe, so he unties the bow, moving it away slowly, revealing a red, lacy bra and underwear on my body.

'Damn.' He says, biting his lip.

He moves back to my cleavage, and kisses both of my breasts tenderly. He then props me up, a hand placed on the small of my back, so that he can kiss my lips again.

He then slips a hand under my knickers, and I can see the change in his eyes when he realises how wet I am. He continues kissing me, but starts to take off my underwear. He then places his mouth down there, starting by licking, followed by sucking. I moan, and can feel the pressure building up.

'Fuck.'

He carries on, and slips a finger in, and suddenly I can't help it anymore. He continues for a while, before I scream, and my legs shake, and he lays on top of me, holding my head close to his chest.

We stay like that for a couple minutes, before I move my head so that I'm facing him.

He kisses my nose, and then both of my cheeks, and I smile at him.

I then start to unbutton his shirt, quickly pulling it off. I suck at his neck, just below his ear, and he makes a sound, which doesn't shock me, because I know it's where he likes it.

I kiss his lips, as I unbuckle his jeans belt, and pull them off, before moving my hands under his boxer shorts, and stroking underneath. It's hard.

Whilst I continue, he takes his hand and moves back down my body, and strokes me again. I instantly feel the pressure build up again, and I can no longer wait.

I take his face and make him look at me.

'Please. Now.' I plead.

He moves his body closer to me, quickly puts on a condom, and finally enters me, as I moan, loudly.

He begins to thrust in and out of me, and I move my hips to the rhythm of his, moaning.

'Please. Don't stop.' I beg, which turns him on, and he continues to move faster.

He then suddenly flips me over, so that I'm on top of him, and I scream, laughing.

I ride him, fast, and he positions his hands on my ass.

He looks at me, and I know he's ready to finish, so I lean down so our faces are close together, and I kiss him, my lips never moving his, as he quickly pulls out, and he moans, into my mouth.

We both sigh, breathing heavy, and I flip onto my back, laying beside him.

He finally looks at me, pulling me closer to him.

'How did you like your gift?' I whisper.

He takes my hand, and kisses it.

'I love it.'

_____

Probably taking another hiatus soon, so just going to upload all the parts I have pre written.