Happy Clap

Trying to teach Hongjoong French is a mess.

"Banjo." He says proudly.

"No! It's fucking 'bon-jour'! I yell back at him.

"That's what I'm saying."

"Ok. Merci. 'Mer-ci'."

"Mercy."

"Oh my god you are going to get us killed. Tu es tellement stupide."

"Did you call me stupid?"

"So that you pick up on but can't freaking say hello right?"

I slam my quick french lessons notes down on the table and stand up to pace. How can someone who's smart with everything else, be so bad at learning a few simple words in another language.

"Mon dieu, je pense que je vais le tuer." I whisper.

"What are you saying?"

"That I will fucking kill you. You're just gonna have to keep your mouth shut."

Rubbing my temples, I bang my head off the wall, just to distract myself from the mental pain he's causing.

"Hey," Hongjoong stands up and peels me off the wall. "I'm not that bad, right?"

"No." I answer with a sigh. "You're worse."

He ruffles my hair and picks my notes off the table.

"Comment... ka-vah."

"NOOOOO! It's 'comment ça va!!" I reach my hands out like I'm going to choke him and all he does is laugh.

"Fine. I'll just be your silent slave. Just nod along with whatever you say." He comes over and takes my hands in his to calm me down.

"Yeah, like you can stay silent for that long." I roll my eyes.

"I can so. I'll prove it to you right now." And with that, he shuts up.

A few seconds later, I look up and pretend like I'm listening to something.

"Oh my, finally, the children can be heard and the birds sing again now that the foul monster has shut his trap."

He gives me a stern look and I just shrug.

"Now if I start talking about how I truly feel about Mr. Kim Hongjoong, he can't retaliate." I continue. "Hongjoong is so short, Snow White's Dwarfs look down at him. Hongjoong is soooo stupid, he can't even say hello. Hongjoong is so-"

"That's it I can't handle this mean spirited bullying any more." He squeezes my hands. "C'mon, I have something I want to do with you."

He drags me out of the room and into the elevator. I don't know where he's intending on taking me, but we're taking the elevator down.

Next he puts a blindfold over my eyes.

"I'm kind of concerned as to why you have a blindfold just laying around." I say wearily.

I'm unaware of what floor the elevator stops on, but he keeps dragging me along. 

~~~

I don't know how much longer we're walking, but after a bit he stops, spins me around to disorient me and take the blindfold off. 

We're in front of the boxing ring. Why?

"Why'd you bring me here. You want to lose again?" I ask sarcastically.

"I just thought maybe we could have a rematch. But we need to lay some rules down." He sighs.

"Like what?"