chapter 6

After I have fiddled around with my apartment keys in front of the door for a minute I finally got into the apartment.
Of course haz is still with his girlfriend for the rest of the week if you got that right and tom was nowhere to be seen, at least he is not in the living room or the kitchen which you can see when you come into the apartment.
Since tom is not in the living room, you take this chance. You quickly take a shower and then throw yourself on the couch with snacks in front of the TV.
You are already dressed in cosy clothes and only need the remote control from the TV.
God this damn remote control... it always takes hours to find it and when you have it you need another hour to find a movie or a series, that's why you don't even bother anymore, you either watch 'how I met your mother' or 'friends'
After you have found the remote control between the 2 sofa cushions, you turn on the TV and watch how I met your mother.

Of course it is sometimes a bit lonely sitting alone on the couch surrounded by unhealthy snacks but at least you never have to argue with your partner about what you are watching. On top of that, no one tells you what to do and you can't get hurt by anyone , so in the end is a single life perfect.

Just as a funny part came and you were laughing in peace and alone on the couch with your snacks in your arms, Tom's door opened. He walked straight out of his room to the TV without looking at you and turned the TV off.

"What the hell!!!" I yell at him with so much anger in my voice, what is he thinking just turning off my show when I am just looking so peaceful? Idiottt!

"I can't hear my own TV anymore !" He turns to me and clenches his jaw

"Still you have no right to just turn off my TV just because you can't hear your stupid TV anymore." I stand up, cross my arms and come a few steps closer to him.

His eyebrows are drawn together in an aggressive stare, his lips are pointed and he gives me a nasty look but then his facial expression turns into a nasty smirk. He also takes a step closer

"Well, Harrison's not home so I'm the oldest and have the say, sooo... yess I have every right to turn your TV off."
With every word he says I have the feeling he comes closer until our foreheads almost touch.

My jaw drops, how dare he talk to me like that! As if the age would make a difference... please

His deep brown eyes look into mine, as deep as if he was trying to find something.My heart starts pounding faster while my breath stops and I can hardly breathe, my eyes are wide open and I don't know what to say. The only thing that comes out of my mouth is...

" So does that mean you can rule over me when harrison's not around or what?" I don't know how I managed to form such a long sentence, but I did...
And I sounded professional like I don't care about him... which I don't.

I look down at his lips, god those lips look just perfect. If he didn't have a girlfriend I would have kissed them by now...
All my thoughts were saying right now,

Kiss him,
Kiss him,
Kiss him

no stop I wouldn't, I hate him again, it's funny sometimes I like him sometimes I hate him but right now I definitely hate him. How he thinks he can rule over me

I didn't know it was possible but it was possible. He came closer again so that our lips were almost touching and rub over each other, his warm breath on my lips and his eyes twitch between my lips and my eyes.

"Yes I can princess" 4 words, 4 stupid words he says before he goes back to his room and leaves me standing frozen in the living room.

The warmth on my lips faded quickly after he left and it took me another minute to come back to myself.

Princess? Normally I would shout after him that he should never call me that again, but who am I kidding, I like it when he gives me nicknames, even if they are meant to provoke me

What should I do now? I could turn the TV back on and see what he would do but then it would look like I was waiting for him to come back and that would mean I care for him which is not true.

Maybe I should just go to bed and keep watching on my phone

Orrr.... I annoy tom then he sees that i don't like him

I make my way to his closed door and knock on it

"I can't right now Y/N !" is the only thing I hear but who cares, like I'm leaving now, I want to annoy him the way he always annoys me

"Are you watching porn?"

"Noo Y/N now get away from my door !"
His tone becomes more aggressive

"Then I guess I can come in" And with that I opened his door before he can say anything else, but I immediately regret it when I see his hand going up and down under his blanket....His eyes closed and concentrated in his thoughts

I freeze and this time it is he who is embarrassed

He stops immediately when he hears the door open but it is already too late, there I stood in his door frame and look at him with wide eyes so does he

" fuck Y/N, I told you not to come in, what is so hard to understand!!" He quickly pulls up his boxers, stands up and pushes me out of the door frame
I can only hear him locking his door, which he had probably just forgotten to do

I have to admit I feel a little bad, he must be embarrassed
Who was he jerking off to anyway?
Did his girlfriend send him nudes again? I'm pretty sure they do this.
But I don't really want to know if they send each other nudes.
Besides, this is disgusting, I would never do such a thing.

I noticed that I was still standing in front of Tom's door so I went into my room and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth, put on something comfortable and made myself a messy bun
I curled up under my warm blanket and looked around on instagram for a while but there was nothing interesting, no one posted anything new or anything interesting in their story.

After a couple of hours I fell asleep with my phone in my hand and my thoughts were probably with Tom, because that night I dreamed of Tom...

I will post one part per week, I try to upload something every Wednesday, sometimes a day earlier and sometimes a day later... by the way it is a story and of course Tom in this story is not like in real life