Chapter 27

Previously on Chapter 26

As strong as Naraku's shield can be... my telepathy is way stronger. After a while of searching the whole land, I can finally reach his thought. I focus on him and enter his mind. Inuyasha... I'm right here...

Save me...

-I'll Come For You-

Inuyasha P.O.V

I'm standing in the spot, my hands in a tight fists. I feel so frustrated that I'm unable to find Y/N. I feel SO useless.

A soft breeze brush pass me. I suddenly start feel sleepy. That's the last thing I remember. I fall on the ground. Then everything turns black.

Kagome P.O.V

I hear a loud thud. I turn my head to see Inuyasha on the ground. "Inuyasha!" I screamed and runs to him. I kneel down next to him and turn him so he's laying on his back.

"Hey... are you okay?" I said. I shake him, trying to get him to wake up. But then he starts snoring. I blink my eyes. "He's sleeping..." I said. The others just sigh. "He just randomly falls over... we got so worried for him, only to find out he's actually asleep. Seriously..." Miroku said, looking annoyed.

Inuyasha P.O.V

Dream

It's a lake. I look around the place. I see someone sitting by the lake. I walk towards the person. "H-Hello..." I said. The person turns around and smile at me. My eyes widened when I see who it is.

"Y/N..." I said. I run towards her and pulls her into a hug. "Inuyasha... there's not much time left. You have to head west... Naraku's castle is there..." she said. "What?" I said. She pulls away from the hug and smile at me. "I believe in you, Inuyasha... you will come to save me. I have to go now... please do not think this is a dream. This is my power... I can communicate to people through their dreams... this is a dream message..." she said. "Y/N..." I said. She keeps talking but her voice gets muffled.

Save me, Inuyasha...

End of dreams

"Sit boy!!" I groan in pain as the voice drag me even further into the ground. Even though I'm in a laying position, it still kinda hurt.

I open my eyes to see Kagome glaring down at me. I let out an annoyed sigh. "What did you do that for?" I asked. "It's your fault! You fall over out of no where and got us worried, you idiot!" She yelled at me.

I just let out a huffed. Then my eyes widened as I realize something. "We need to head west!! Guys, come on!" I yelled. I jump up to my feet and starts running to west. I can hear Kagome screaming at me.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

"Wake up!" Someone said. I open my eyes slowly and see Naraku in front of me. He's holding a glass of water. "What?" I said. "Drink up... you must be thirsty" he said. "I want nothing from you... and plus... you probably add a potion in there..." I said, glaring at him.

"There's nothing in there..." he said. I just stare at him, completely not trusting him. He lets out a sigh and take a sip of the water. "See?" He said. I scoff at him. "You think I'm stupid? Obviously you're using a potion that's harmless on you... so you can take a sip in case I don't trust you..." I said. He lets out a sigh and place it down on a table. "Just do what you want then... if you want to be that stubborn" he said. He turns around and walks out of the room.

My eyes starts to get blurry. I was about to close them again. But before I lose consciousness for who knows how many time. A loud explosion can be heard. 'What's that??' I thought to myself.

"Naraku!! Where are you hiding Y/N! Give her back to us!" I hear a familiar voice. I let out a sigh of relief. Inuyasha is finally here.

"Inuyasha..."

Inuyasha P.O.V

We've found Naraku's castle. I take out my tessaiga. I let it turn red. Then I swung it at the barrier. I smirk when the barrier disappear.

"Naraku!! Where are you hiding Y/N! Give her back to us!!" I scream as I run inside. The others following in suit.

A door slides open to reveal Naraku's incarnation. Kagura... the wind sorceress. I stop running and stand in battle stance as I glare at her. "If your trying to stop us from getting Y/N back. Then you're just going to waste your time! I'm not going to stop at anything to get her back!" I said in anger. She just stare at me. There's something in her eyes that make me stare at her in confusion.

She looks... glad? As if she's happy that I'm here. As if... she wanted me to come and save Y/N. I shake my head. No... I shouldn't let his kind pull a trick on me.

"Kagura... what are you waiting for! Destroy him!" I hear someone said. It sounded like Naraku. I look around, but he's no where in sight. He must have been watching from somewhere within the castle. Tch... what a coward. He always ask someone else to do his dirty works.

"Naraku! You're a coward! Come and face us! You only ask people to do your dirty works for you! Are you so much of a weakling, huh??" I said. But there are no response. I growl in annoyance and turn my head to look at Kagura.

"Where's your master, huh? And where is he hiding our friend?" I said. She ignore me and stay silent. She raise her hand and swing her fan at me. I jump out of the way when blades starts rushing towards me.

I raise my tessaiga. "So you choose the hard way... tch... I shouldn't expect less..." I said. I was about to attack him. When suddenly a light appear as Kagura jumps out of the way. I turn my head to see...

Sesshomaru

*to be continued*