Chapter 20

Chaeyoung POV

Jennie's been staring at me, and I know that Hyun can notice it too. Like she wanted to say something to me. While Yeri is also shocked that I managed to make the Irene Bae fall in love with me, when I'm nothing, I'm just poor trash for them.

As we entered PCY restaurant, everyone bowed to us. I also only allowed the people who know Hyun's worth to PCY restaurant work for today.

"Welcome, to PCY Ms. Bae and friends," the manager said. "We prepared the VIP room for you; please follow me,"

As we sat in the VIP room, Hyun ordered all the food that I like.

"Here's your Ramen, My Rosie," Hyun put the ramen in front of me while Yeri and Jennie are looking at us.

"Thank you, My Hyun. Gosh, I've been dying to eat Ramen after months," I said and peacefully ate my ramen.

"Then why you didn't eat while I'm away?" Hyun chuckled.

"Cause that's cheating, Love!" I said.

"Sure, sure, Shakespeare. But we ate ramen without you during our trip," 

"Oh, okay, then eat your ramen now, cheater." I pouted, but she took it seriously. "Hey, Hyun. I'm just kidding. I understand, I just can't eat it without my family cause I'll be sad," I explained which made her smile.

"I thought you hate ramen," Jennie said.

"Huh? Rosie asks for ramen every day," Hyun chuckled.

"People change, J," I smiled, and she nodded.

"Can I ask something?" Yeri said.

"Go ahead," Hyun said.

"Why do you call, Chaeyoung, Rosie?" Yeri said, and Jennie also looked at us seriously.

"Oh, because that's the nickname of her name, Roseanne Park that she told me when we first met. And she told me, she didn't know why she told me her English name after years of not mentioning it," Hyun said.

"You never told me that you have an English name," Jennie pouted, but Hyun and I only chuckled.

"Yeah, something personal," I said.

"So why do you call her Hyun?" Yeri asked me.

"That's Irene's Korean name, Joohyun," I said and they nodded.

"Thank you for inviting us," Yeri and Jennie said in unison.

"Of course, it's nice having you here," Hyun said and lean to me.

"She still loves you," Hyun whispered to me. "Her looks saying it all,"

"Looks can be deceiving, My Hyun," I kissed her temple. Hyun is not into relationships before we become together, I love her, and surprisingly she loves me too, but she is so understanding that she will let me go once I tell her that I want to go back with Jennie. But Hyun is my home now, she never left me, and I know that I will always have her no matter what happens.

She is not also the Jealous type like me. But even if we are like that, we never do things to make each other jealous. 

And I heard Hyun's phone rang.

"I'll just answer this call here if, it's okay," Hyun said and everyone nodded.

"Hello, My June," Hyun said, and I looked at my Fiance.

"What?!" Hyun stands up, and I Immediately worried.

"Love! what's happening?" I said, getting the phone to Hyun.