Chapter 16

Jennie POV

Before the accident

"Babe, I'm working at your old friend," Sana said as she entered my condo.

"Who?" I sweetly smiled at her. 

Sana and I are already dating for five months, and she is my second girlfriend after Park Chaeyoung. After ten years of focusing on myself, I finally decided to try a new relationship, which I never regret because Sana is such a wonderful woman. She is from Minatozaki Family who has their own known business in the country, but she wants to explore her life too; that is why she is choosing to try looking for a good job that can benefit her.

I didn't look for another relationship after Chaeyoung because I've been in a relationship at an early age and for six years, and I'm not ready for a new one. Maybe I'm not in a relationship, but I always flirt when I'm bored.

"at Bae's Corp. under PCY Group. I am hired as Irene Bae's assistant secretary," she said, and I widened my eyes hearing my childhood friend's name, their business suddenly went up from nothing to second richest in only one day, and everyone is talking about that miracle all over the country. After that, our Family is trying to get in touch with the bae's, but they are hard to reach due to their schedules.

So even if I want to talk to my childhood friend Irene, I can't anymore.

"Oh, We lost contact ten years ago. My Mom is friends with Irene's Mom before she died," I said.

"How about Irene's attitude?" Sana curiously asked. "Cause she's pretty intimidating everytime I look at her photos,"

"She's kind when we were young. It's just her looks," I chuckled and

"Why don't you want to be my secretary then?" I pouted, but she only sighs.

"Baby, this is a big opportunity for me. Being beside the second richest is an honor. And so if your Mom meets me, she will surely agree to our relationship," Sana back hugged me and kiss my temple. "I can learn from the best and try to take over our own company someday,"

After days of being busy with my own work as the CEO of Kim corp and trying to pass my proposal design to the PCY group, which is most likely not to be accepted because who are we to be noticed by the PCY group.

I sat down and saw my girlfriend entering our condo, removing her coat and hanging her bag. She sat down beside me and rested her head on my shoulder as I caress her hair.

"How's work?" I asked Sana who's pouting.

"It's very, very good. But I didn't know that Irene rarely comes to the company, and when she comes, it's like she dropped a bomb; she's so smart," she proudly said.

"Then what the sense of your work if she doesn't come to the office?" I raised my eyebrow cause I can't even take a break because work is so busy, but I will know that the CEO of bae's are often coming to work. I envy her.

"Oh, We are also the secretary of Mr. Bae; he is the one who's always in the office," she explained. "I heard rumors that Irene is dating someone and her focus is on that girl; if that is true, the mystery girl must be lucky, but some rumors say that Irene has a child and she's taking care of her child. Maybe it's just a rumor and maybe not true," Sana giggled.

"Yeah, As I know about Irene, she is not the romantic type. every time I ask her before we lost contact, she always tells me that she is not interested in love and such, moreover, not planning to get married someday." I said.

After that day we talked about work. Sana excitedly called me and told me, "Babe, we need to go to another country for Bae's important agenda,"

--------