Chapter 18

Chaeyoung's POV

I can't believe that I'm with Jennie for almost two months, and she gained her memory back that fast. I thought I'll have my old best friend back for a longer time.

I sighed because I know that I have a fault, too; I love pushing her button when I know her temper. But I don't have to be involved with them anymore, so I changed my contact number. I don't need them in my life. I'm done with all the toxic.

"My Rosie!" Hyun pouting as she runs to hug me. "Are you fine now?"

"You're home! Why didn't you tell me?! I should have fetched you from the airport," I said.

"Surprise, My Rosie."

I giggled and kissed her forehead, but she still remained pouting. I looked at June, who is smirking at me and nodding. I looked at Hyun and kissed her passionately. 

"I love you, my Hyun," I bit my lips.

"I love you more, my Rosie," Hyun smiled.

"Come here, My June," I said, and my beautiful daughter jumps to me. "Did you miss mom? Did you enjoy your trip? I missed you so much, my princess,"

She nodded and said, " I missed you so so much. I was hoping that you are coming, but I understand. After all, Daddy surprises me and brought me to different beautiful places; he's spoiling me, My Rosie." and she yawned.

"Tired?" I said, and she immediately fell asleep in my arms.

"How's Jennie?" Hyun asked me seriously.

"Hmm, same Jennie. She doesn't remember the things she did when she lost her memory," I humm while putting June in her room.

"Do you still love her?" Hyun surprised me with her question. Do I still love Jennie?

We went out of June's room, and I hugged Hyun. "I think I will never stop loving her. She is a big part of my life because, you know, I'm not alive now if she didn't become my best friend and girlfriend."

"But you also almost died because of her," Hyun sighed.

"Yeah, because I thought she's the only person that I have. And then you came and saved me from another death; that is why I'm always afraid that you will also leave me like how everyone left, at least she's the reason why we met." I said.

"I understand, My Rosie. And we will never leave you," she assured me.

"You always do, My Hyun,"

" I love Jennie as my best friend. I think I don't love her romantically anymore,"

"You think?" Hyun pouted again, "You're doubting. But I understand."

I chuckled, which made her eyebrow rise, "What, Rosie?"

"You're so cute when you are jealous. Jennie and I are together for six years, but that is on and off. While we are already together for almost ten years, and we never broke up."

"eight years, my Rosie. we are only friends for two years because you are so in love with Jennie," Hyun suddenly loosen up. "I understand if you still love her and want to be with her. Always remember that what makes you happy will make us all happy,"

"No, my Hyun. I'm just a little bit confused, but I'm sure that I love you so much and I want to stay with you because you make me feel happy and home,"

"But it's so boring, we never fought. Do you want me to fight you?" Hyun giggled.

I groaned and kissed her again, "I don't want a fight. This is peace. I've been in a toxic relationship for a long time, so maybe just love me?" I winked.