Chapter 37

A/n Hey, I messed up in chapter 36 a little bit because I accidentally revealed that Claire is Rosé's surrogate mom. 😭

Chaeyoung POV

1 year later

Forgiveness is something that is easy to say thus the scar it causes will never leave you. I grew up without my real parents' love, and I may love my adoptive parent but Jennie. Jennie is the first person who made me feel love, made me feel complete without caring about all the pain I've experienced before meeting her.

However, All those who are supposed to love me and take care of me end up hurting me, but guess what?

I still and will always love them, except my Dad, who never cared about me. Growing up, it's always Chloe who shown care about me before they abandon Alice and me. 

"Roseanne," Claire tried to call me as she is now bursting with laughs because of June.

Who would know that the woman I hated before is my Mom? She made me live in hell, but for the years that she's staying here at Bae's mansion, she did everything to be the best Mom for me, trying to fill the gap that is left when I'm abandoned. At first, I don't want to forgive her, but I remember Hyun, my guardian angel, her beautiful words, and of course, it's not my personality to hold a grudge against people, but Hyun helped a lot. 

Charles and Chloe are already dead, so what we can only do is forgive and continue living. On the other hand, Alice tried to kill Claire, but my sister is old enough to understand the situation as we tried to explain everything to her. She only cried for forgiveness, and out of guilt, she tried to stay away from us.

Alice left us without notice, we gave her space, but we can't bear seeing Lisa and Jisoo so affected that we needed to find and follow Alice to bring her home to us. 

A lot of things happened that we didn't really expect. Lisa is shocked that I'm her sister, and I am too; who would know that I have a money sister? just kidding. Now I know why we have the same good height and foreign looks.

While Mom revealed to me that she values money because she donates most of it in the orphanage. In fact, we discovered that she is my anonymous charity partner—small world. The Kims corporation is now sold, Mom doesn't need it anymore, and the money is all for a charity we built. Claire needs to move on from my Mom; she needs to move on from all the pain that the Parks cause to her. As long as she is in Kim's corporation, it will remind her that they built that business to have a good family with Chloe, Jennie, and me, but it only gave her trauma.

"I can't anymore, June!" Mom continuously coughing.

"Dad, it's your turn to help Mom," I giggled as I saw Mr. Bae blushing in his seat while we are watching Claire and June tickling each other.

"I never thought that we are going to be family for real, real," I mocked Dad as he is trying to play with the ring that he showed me.

Yes, you read it right. Mr. Bae is marrying my Mom. I know it is kind of off because I'm his daughter because I married Hyun, but my Hyun is now in peace, and I know she wants to see this happen. I didn't expect this from Mom; after her traumatic experience with Charles and Chloe, after her short love story with Jung, she finally found some love, where I also found my family. The baes' they are the angels who saved our family. I couldn't ask for more.

I hope we made Hyun happy, my angel. 

"Is it legal?" Dad sighed, "I never been in love romantically after my Wife; I'm nervous that I will mess this up, "I saw her hands jittering while her face says it all; he is a nervous old man.

"Dad, she loves you. And, of course, it is legal. You both deserve this, " I smiled as I caressed his hands. " Hyun and I always want you to be happy; I love you, Dad,"

"I love you too, my Rosie," He kissed my temple.

"Where's your wife, anyway?" Dad smirked, and I groaned as I dialed my phone as I remember.

"Where the hell are you, Jisoo!" I rolled my eyes while Dad is laughing at me.

Well, my wife and I fought after I forgot to tell them everything that I know. I mean, I told them, but I forgot some information, which is important information that they should know.

 "I'm telling you, It's been 3 days! My Wife, I miss her so bad, please bring her home," I fake cried.

"Love," Jennie sighed as she stole the phone from Jisoo.

"I'm sorry, please," I pouted. "I just really forgot, June misses you, please come home,"

"Mommy wants to catch up with me, and I'm not trying to avoid you, you know that, right? I'm not that Jennie anymore. I left for the min time because I'm trying to know my real mom and sister too. I hope you understand, Hubby,"

My mistake is, Jisoo and her Mom, watched us walk to the altar without knowing that Jennie is their long-lost daughter. They thought Jennie that she is already dead, but they didn't know that their Dad saved her; yes, Jung Kim is also a doctor. But all of us have our own selfishness, that is Mr. Kim's selfishness, taking Jennie with him.

Gosh, As soon as I knew that Jennie and I are not blood-related, I immediately proposed to her. It is like all the thorn was removed, I cannot let her go anymore. While after the wedding, everyone is shaken up when we announced that Jennie is the new Chairman of the PCY Group; since she is already famous and the face of good brands, it is okay that she reveals that she is the Chairman, and June made her choice, we also announced publicly that Jennie has a daughter named Park Jaehyun June Kim and a Wife, the secret owner of PCY group, Roseanne Park but we never showed our face. No one knows my English name, so I will always hide myself behind all the cameras because as long as I have my family, fame doesn't matter.

While Alice, Lisa, and Jisoo are also preparing for their wedding. I still don't know how it works, but I will always support them as long as they are happy. 

"Aren't you mad?" I said while playing with my nails. I just missed my wife already. 

"Why would I be mad? You are the reason why we knew each other, and In fact, I'm so thankful. I love you, my wife," Jennie giggled.

Everyone deserves a chance and forgiveness. Love is a strong word, but it can make a lot of things for you. 

I smiled as I smell someone familiar, Joohyun... 

"This is the life I want you to have. I always wanted you to be happy, My Rosie. I love you so much, and I love our daughter so much." I can imagine her saying it all. She gave me life, a chance to live, give others a chance, and be with the people I can call my family.

"I love you too; come home soon, okay?" I said to Jennie as I felt arms wrapped at my back.

"I'm home," Jennie buried her head to my neck. 

"You're Home, I thought?" I pouted as I faced her.

"I'm already outside earlier, I want to surprise you, but you called. I miss you, hubby," she kissed my cheeks. "I'm happy that you are mine, and I am yours. From all the love and pain, even from trauma to amnesia, I will always choose you; I will always find a way to remember how much I love you. Thank you, Rosie, for being the person who never unloved me and continuously forgiving me,"

" Through love and pain, even from trauma to amnesia, I will always love you and will never ever do things to hurt you again," I chuckled.

"Corn and cheese everywhere," June rolled her eyes. "I don't know why I'm getting emotional all of a sudden,"

"Because you are our daughter," Jennie and I said in unison as Jennie and I walked to the altar where Hyun's picture is facing us.

"Thank you, Hyun, for everything," We said.

"We will treasure everything, with you in our heart."

"Love, Chaennie," 

-End

---

Thank you to everyone who read this story. Sadly I have to end it because of a lot of reasons that I can't explain. I still hope you like it.. Till next story :) 

Love, Hckylcky