Chapter 27

Jennie POV

Three years have already passed, and My baby June is already eleven years old.

June is always communicating with me, and sometimes she's staying at my place.

While Rosie changed a lot, You read it right. I call Chaeng, Rosie because Hyun told me that I should call her Rosie because it comforts her.

I know that Hyun made me ready for Rosie. She told me all the changes and everything that I should know about Chaeyoung.

And I can say, Chaeng managed to handle all the pain all her life. And Hyun is a significant factor in her life. I feel guilty about our past but I'm only a teenager who's ignorant and naive

___________

Flashback

During June's Gunshot incident

"Irene, Chaeyoung told me that you are not coming here, and she just went home," I said as I saw Irene removed her masks and cap, trying to catch her breath.

"We made sure that no media is around anymore, I sneaked out to see my daughter. Oh, Our daughter I mean," She chuckled. "And I want to talk to you seriously, Jennie" She sat down beside June while caressing her face.

"Jennie, I want you to take care of Chaeyoung. Please don't leave her this time," Irene told me but I raised my eyebrow.

"Why? even June told me to fight for Chaeng, what is with you? your family is already perfect, and I can always be here as your friend and June's mom, she chose you. She loves you Irene and you are getting married, and," I argued.

"But I'm leaving," Irene cut me off and softly said. "And I'm asking you to not leave her because I can't stay."

"She loves you, Jennie. I know Rosie so much, and she is just afraid of trying it with you because she is afraid to lose you twice. She just got you back, and she is okay that you come back as her best friend than losing you again because of some lover's problem. Love is so complicated Jennie. I know that Rosie loves me, and if I only can, I will not allow this, but I'm not selfish enough. I want the both of you to be happy, you deserve each other," She stopped as she kissed June's forehead.

"Do you really love Rosie?" Irene dryly said.

"I do," I chocked.

"I trust you, Jennie" she sighed.

"What do you mean Irene?" I groan thinking of the idea of Irene leaving Chaeyoung. Is she leaving Chaeyoung for me?! Is she crazy? How can she let things go easily?

"If things were different, Jennie. I would want Rosie all by myself, but you deserve a second chance. You are her trigger because you have her heart. You are her first in everything, and I know her strong belief that Her first will also be her last." Irene said.

"But you are getting married, Irene!" I yelled, she is so stubborn. "She is marrying you,"

"I know that I'm unfair for getting married, especially when I'm dying, Jennie,"

I froze in my place hearing her words "Die?"

"Terminal Disease," She pursed her lips, "Will you wait for Chaeyoung to get over me?" Irene asked. " Will you stay by her side?"

"Does she know?" I coldly said.

"Yes, she looks strong but I know deep inside that she's suffering. I know that she's not ready. She is pushing the wedding because I told her that I want to be married before I die and she promised me that she will give me a beautiful wedding,"