Chapter 21

Jennie POV

twelve years ago

"Jennie," my heart jumped when I heard my girlfriend's voice calling my name excitedly. We are currently in our favorite place, where no one can see us here. It is like our safe place inside our campus.

I hugged her tight which made her giggle, "What are you thinking?" I said.

"That I'm so lucky that the person I love so much, loved me back," Chaeyoung said and I felt my cheeks warm.

"Hmmm? I'm also so lucky because you loved me back, " I kissed her cheeks as I brought out my chocolates. "This is for you my love," I winked.

"For what?" She pouted.

"I just want to give it to you, you always give me food so, I want to give you too," I pulled her to sit on my lap.

"What if one day I lost my memory, what will you do?" Chaeyoung asked, I know that she is the curious one. She always thinks of things and asks me what will I do. She also loves to envision her future with me.

"Then, I will make you remember every day, how much I love you. But don't lose your memory because you will not get a chance to taste what's yours," I seductively said while biting her earlobe.

"Then I want to memorize you, your lips, your touch. I want to know that it is you, even if I close my eyes," she said while pointing on her temple.

"Why again?" I groan.

"What if I lose my eyesight," she blurted.

"What the hell?" I chuckled, "Can you please stop that what if,"

"What if one day you don't love me anymore," She started again which irritated me.

"that will never happen, okay? I love you and only you, and I can't imagine my future if it is not you. I will never stop loving you, Promise. Even if things go hard, I will do my best just to stay in love with you. And Promise me that you will never stop loving me too," I caressed her pouting lips and pressed mine to hers.

"Promise," she said between words. "But I still want to memorize the whole you,"

"Maybe we can settle that in bed," I said and she immediately stands up and pulled me.

"Love?" I said.

"What? we are going to my apartment," She excitedly said as she pulled me.

"We are walking again?" I pouted.

"Yes Love, You know that I love walking, J"

"But I get tired fast, I can't walk from here to your apartment, It's too far," I protest.

"Far? Come on. It's just near,"

"Near?! Are you for real chaeyoung?"

She looked at me and sat in front of me, "Ride me. So you won't get tired faster when you ride me later," she smirked.

I jumped at her back and kissed her head, "You're getting gross each day, I'm getting afraid,"

"Oh, come one love. you brought out the wild in me," Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Well, I still have no idea, how did you know what to do in our first time, when It is both our first time," I said but she just went silent.

"You're watching porn, are you?" I added.

"Huh? No!" She said.

"But Why I saw porn in your phone history?" I giggled.

"It's not me. It's my classmate, she borrowed my phone," She plainly said. Chaeyoung and I are not classmates, we are in a different classes because she enrolled late.