──── 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

After [Y/N] learned why Killua was disqualified, she knew that Gon would most likely be furious with Illumi.

[Y/N] burst through the door to see Gon is confronting Illumi.

"Gon..!" [Y/N] called out, ignoring the stares from everyone.

"Apologize to Killua!" Gon demanded.

Illumi only gave him a blank stare, "Apologize? For what?"

Gon only glared at him, "You don't know what you did wrong?"

"Nope."

Gon clenched his fist tightly and said, "You don't have the right to be his brother,"

"Must I earn the right to be his brother?"

Gon grabbed Illumi's wrist and flipped him over with great strength. But Illumi landed on the ground gracefully.

"He doesn't need to earn the right to be my friend!" Gon exclaimed, gripping onto Illumi's wrist tighter. "Don't bother apologizing, just take me to Killua." The boy demanded.

"What will you do then?" Illumi asked.

"That should be obvious...I'm gonna rescue Killua!" The young boy shouted determinedly.

"You make it sound as though I kidnapped him. He walked away on his own." Illumi stated.

"But it wasn't by choice. He was manipulated by you people. It's the same thing as kidnapping him!"

Netero decided to interrupt their conversation and spoke up, "We were just discussing that very subject, Gon. Kurapika and Leorio have both lodged complaints. The committee has been reviewing the fairness of Killua's disqualification.

Kurapika stood from his seat and said, "Killua had been behaving in a strange manner during and since his battle with the man who called himself Gittarackur! I believe he was hypnotized into committing murder. It's generally considered impossible to use hypnosis to direct someone to do such a thing. However, as Killua was raised in a family of assassins, murder was a part of his daily life, so, naturally, he lacked ethical restrain the most."

Leorio stood up from his seat and added, "It's worth noting that the attack happened during my match with Bodoro, so it's possible Killua intended to aid my cause. This means if you're going to disqualify anyone it should be me."

"In any case, Killua was not in control of his actions. Thus, he should not have been disqualified!" Kurapika finished.

Turning away, Netero explained, "That is nothing more than speculation. There's no concrete proof. From what we say, there were no clear indications he was ordered to commit murder, and regarding hypnotism, I would have to question claim that as well. I will agree that the incident occurred once the battle between Leorio and Bodoro had gotten underway. While Bodoro certainly had more experience, it was clear Leorio had the definite edge when it came to raw ability in combat. Given that it was a fair fight, there was no need for Killua to interfere."