──── 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Ready, go!!"

[Y/N] watches Gon and Killua wolfing down all the foods that they brought for themselves as she sweatdropped at them. The group decided to meet up in the heart of Yorknew City and here they were, but [Y/N] never expected to see Gon and Killua wolfing down on the food like their lives are depending on it.

"What are they doing...?" She asked, looking over at Kurapika.

"Don't know," Kurapika replied as he smiled at her. He gently tugs her girlfriend forward.

Gon finally spotted them and he grinned, "Kurapika! [Y/N]!" His food is spitting all over Killua's face and he glowered.

Gon rushed to Kurapika and [Y/N] and beamed brightly, "This is great." His words catch them off guard as he continued, "The spiders are dead, so you two can finally focus on your main goal. You have to find the eyes of your people."

"Gon..." Kurapika breathed as the boy nodded at him.

"If there is anything we can do to help—" Gon was cut off when Killua appeared out of nowhere behind Gon and smashed the pie right into his face, "HEY!!" Gon starts chasing Killua around while they throw pies at each other.

"You did it first! I was getting revenge!"

"But I didn't do it on purpose."

"You did it deliberately!"

Kurapika and [Y/N] exchanged looks and smiled, "They never changed." [Y/N] said, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Yes." Kurapika agreed with a soft smile as they watched Gon and Killua fight in amusement.

Killua placed his hand on Gon's head and lifted himself up, smashing another pie right on Gon's face. Kurapika and [Y/N] burst into giggles and it attracted Killua and Gon's attention. They look at each other and grinned.

[Y/N] turned to Kurapika and said, "I'll make a call to Leorio. Is that alright?"

The blonde-haired boy nodded as she took out her phone and made a call to Leorio.

"Hello?"

"Hello. It's me, [Y/N]."

"Oh, [Y/N]! How are you and Kurapika doing?"

"We're doing fine. Shall we meet at your hotel? We've already found Gon and Killua and we wanted to meet you."

"Sure! I'll be there ASAP!"

"Alright. Thank you. Goodbye." [Y/N] hung the phone up as she told everything to her friends.

They all agreed as they headed to the hotel to meet Leorio there. The group smiled at each other as Gon spoke up with a wide smile on his face, "It's been a while since we were all together last!"