──── 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

After the group of four arrived at Dolle Harbor, Gon was called over by the captain while the other three waited for Gon as they were looking at the map.

"Guys! Guess what?" Gon's voice filled the area around the three of them, "The captain gave me a hint on where we should go!"

The gang's eyebrows lift in surprise, as they looked down at Gon. Gon gave out the information he was given, once finished the group started to think which way where they should go.

"Huh...That's strange.." Leorio spoke up, grabbing the attention of the other three.

"Why?" Gon asked, tilting his head.

"According to the note I received, the exam is supposedly held at Zaban City. Right now we're here." Leorio pointed where they were on the map, "The tree is the opposite direction."

"Perhaps you misheard him?" Kurapika implied arms crossed as he looked at Gon with a questioning expression on his face.

"No," Gon responded as he shook his head. "He told me to head to head towards that cedar tree."

Kurapika stares at him for a moment before speaking up, "I see..."

"And this notice isn't any help!" Leorio complained, "Where exactly in Zaban City are we meant to go?"

"Our task is to find the exam site, using limited information," Kurapika stated.

"Just another test before we're allowed to take the Hunter's Exam." [Y/N] emotionlessly added.

"I-I...knew that," Leorio grumbled.

"Anyways, I'll go have a look. The captain must have a reason to suggest that." Gon said as he started to walk towards the cedar tree. [Y/N] decided to follow Gon.

"Hey...hey! You're serious?! The bus to Zaban is about to leave. We should take it!" Leorio shouted, pointing at the bus.

Gon and [Y/N] ignored him and started walking. Of course, Leorio kept calling out to them but the duo ignored him. Gon looked over at [Y/N] before asking, "Do you think the other two will follow us?"

[Y/N] simply shrugged, "Maybe."
"Wait for me!" Kurapika rushed over to [Y/N]'s side, "I'm going with you both." He said.

[Y/N] hummed and asked, "Why did you decide to follow the both of us?"

Kurapika just gave her a small smile, "I'm interested in both yours and Gon's behavior than the captain's advice. That's why I decided to follow you two," He responded.

[Y/N] simply stared at him before shrugging and coldly saying "If you say so,"

"Wait, wait, wait!!" Leorio calls out to them as he rushes to their side, "Wait for me!!"