──── 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Now, show me what you've brought."

The five bodyguards place the list of rare items on the table and Kurapika spoke up, "The hair of the famous actress Sara, and a DNA test to authenticity."

"The right arm of an Egyptian mummy, taken directly from a pyramid," Basho said.

"The red skull of the rare creature, taken directly from a black market," [Y/N] said.

"The scaly skin of an ichthyosis patient," Melody said.

"The skill of a one-horned creature," Baise said.

Their boss scans the items and smirks, "Ok, all four of you are hired. I'm Dalzonelle, the head bodyguard. It's a pleasure. I'll need you to start working immediately." He leads them to a table and shows them the map on the screen. "Your mission is to escort the boss to a Yorknew City hotel room. A private aircraft will take you toLingon Airport, just outside Yorknew. The trip between the airport and hotel takes approximately ninety minutes. A special car has been prepared. You five will provide the outer ring of security. Any questions?"

"Do you know who might be targeting the boss?" Kurapika asked.

"That question isn't worth an answer," Dalzonelle replied.

"What do you mean?" [Y/N] questioned.

"The boss is an important figure in the underworld. There are plenty of people with reasons to hold a grudge." Dalzonelle explained.

Kurapika let out a small sigh and responded in a monotone voice, "Let me rephrase since you didn't understand the first time. Regardless of grudges, do you know anyone who might actually commit an attack? If we can identify a few candidates, we'll know their motives, styles, and circumstances, and we can prepare accordingly. That will facilitate protecting the boss."

The man frowned at him, "You said that your name is Kurapika? You are the one who doesn't understand. Our job is to protect the boss, no matter who, when, where, or how they attack. That's all you need to know! Don't bother building a mental profile. If anything comes too close, it's hostile." He stated.

[Y/N] glance at Kurapika who just stare blankly at the man, "I'll introduce you to the boss. Come with me." Dalzonelle leads the group of five to a hallway where paintings were held on the wall, but one particular piped [Y/N]'s interest as she stops and stares at the picture. It looks like a real-life man was stuck into the painting. "Excuse me." They all stopped and now turn their attention to the painting, "What is that?" [Y/N] asked.

"It's a little too realistic." Basho pointed out.

"Yes, that is an actual human being." They all stare at Dalzonelle in shock, "He was once a fellow bodyguard. He ignored my advice, and let himself be deceived by false information, placing not only the other bodyguards but the boss in danger as well. So he was punished. You are replacing him. Let's go." Dalzonelle stopped in front of a grand door and knocks on it, "Boss, I've brought the new bodyguards."