loba x reader, gn

You're gender neutral :D

Loba loved to steal. Treasure, objects.

Hearts.

And Y/n's heart was at the top of her list of desired treasures.

Even though she didn't know how to necessarily get it

During matches, she always reserved the best loot for them. Whenever they hung out, she would always wiggle her way next to them. She called them "beautiful" more than the others, and for them, and only them, Loba called them "sugar" and "honey"

Y/n was sort of...oblivious? At least Loba thought so. It didn't bother her, however. She loved a challenge. She loved how Y/n's face froze and eyes widened when they noticed Loba's discreet advances and the suggestive teasing. How their body would tense up and stiffen when Loba was a little to close.

Loba didn't know what drew her to them. Maybe it was because Y/n never judged her or avoided her because of her kleptomania, and on the rare occasion she needed to rant about Revenant, Y/n would let her talk. Maybe it was because they thanked her for nabbing them precious loot in matches? Well, everyone else for the most part thanked her, but it was different coming from them. And they never asked her for anything to begin with, even though Loba honestly didn't didn't mind giving them things.

Everything about them was so charming. It was funny how the world worked. Loba could easily have anything and anybody she wanted at the snap of her fingers, but for some reason, they were different. 
There was no need for her to lose her composure. She'd muster up the courage to ask them out someday.

But until then, she'd figure out how she'd get her hands on their heart.