random scenarios | maggie

I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY NOT UNO CARD GAMES SO I DECIDED TO USE THAT FOR THIS HAHA

"Aye, you egg, d'you know what you're doing?" Mags gave you a side look, a few cards lined up in her hands.

"Nope," you said matter-of-factly, lying down a Queens card. "You're move, Salvo." She smirked, slapping down a kings card and throwing herself back into her folding chair. She swished her lollipop around in her mouth, watching to see what card you were going to play. She had honestly forgot what game the two of you were playing a while ago, but I was pretty interesting to see you being serious about throwing down random cards.

You finally laid out all your cards at once in the table, presenting them as if you had just won a big prize. She shook her head and laughed.

"So, what's my big prize?" You asked. She scoffed, an amused smile on her face.

"You win me not kickin your face in and teaching you how to play some real card games, she joked, collecting the cards and shuffling them into a stack.

"Alright then, but you gotta teach me how to play poker-and 21-and-"

"Alright alright alright, let me shuffle the cards cuzzie," she said. "Alright, now, here's how the game goes...."