Chapter 19

Jack:*widens his eyes in shock but then smiles and smirks getting turned on as he kisses her back deeply also craving her while wrapping his arms around her waist pressing his body on hers*

Elsa:*smiles a bit making out with him deeply as she slides her tongue inside his mouth while sliding his hands down to her ass *

Jack:*smiles still shocked of what she is doing but let's her explore his mouth for a second then he smirks and takes control as he grabs her ass and pulls her closer as now his dick is on her pussy and he slides his tongue exploring his mouth*

Elsa:*gasps widening her eyes I'm shock as she blushes like crazy and gets wet when she feels him being pressed against her and she let's out a moan*a-ahh... ~ mmm~

Jack:*breaks the kiss as he smirks*whats gotten into you babygirl~*bites his lip as he slides his hands up her sides taking the shirt off leaving just her bra on*

Elsa:*blushing as she bites her lip while she gets wetter and her nipples get hard and she moans feeling his touch making her shiver in please*a-ahhh j-jack.. fuck~

Jack: I can see you're craving me~*picks her up holding her onto him as he walks upstairs in Elsa's room and locks the door then throws her on the bed*do you want me~?

Elsa: *bites her lip looking at him as she's on the bed with her leans spread and in bra as she thinks: fuck... I'm so fucking turned on right now... Jack what the hell are you doing to me... you make me feel things Hans never done~ fuck this I want him... I need him-* Jack you better shut up, take you're clothes off and come here before I change my mind and kick you out of my house~*winks at him getting him hard*

Jack: wellll look at you babygirl~*chuckles and takes his shirt off*bossy I like it but in the same time you are nasty~*chuckles taking his pants off* this is called cheating babygirl~*climbs on top of her as he's in just his boxers*

Elsa: I said shut up Jack~... don't talk *smirks*use you're body*bites her lip craving for his touch as she whispers softly*touch me Jack... please.. ~

Jack: you're wish is my command babygirl~*smirks and slides her pants off then starts sucking her neck leaving his marks as in the same time he unclips her bra taking it off as he grabs her breasts rubbing them*

Elsa:*gasps feeling his hands rub her breasts as her nipples are hard and she moans*ohhh fuck... J-jack~dont stop *bites her lip leaning her head back exposing her neck more*

Jack: I won't be able to stop babygirl~ *smirks as he whispers in her ear*ill finish what you started~*chuckles then goes down and starts sucking her nipples teasingly with his tongue*

Elsa:*gasps blushing like crazy as she's soaked and she arches her back slightly moaning*mm-mmm~~ ahhh.. ~~ fuck yes... Jack my p-pussy please...please.. *looks down at him biting her lip as she's begging him*

Jack:*looking up at her*fuck.... How can I say no to that face~*bites his lip going up to her kissing her deeply as he slides her panties off *

Elsa:*smiles blushing more as she wraps her arms around his neck and soreads her legs more dripping down as she moan*j-jack~~*bites her lip*i want you..

Jack:*smirks hearing her say that as he slides his boxers off*then you will have me~*starts kissing her neck again giving her more hickeys while slowly sliding inside her *

Elsa:*she gasps when she feels him entering her as she smiles and arches her back*ahhhh~..! *covers her mouth adjusting to his size as she's shaking in pleasure*fuck....

Jack:*smirks as he moves her hands*i want to hear you moan my name babygirl~*uses his hand to pin her hands above her while he starts rubbing her breasts with his other hand *let me hear you~*starts thrusting slowly but deeply*

Elsa:*blushing like crazy looking at him I'm his eyes as she bites her lip and gives up as she let's out a loud pleasurable moan*aaaaahhhhhh~~~! *gasps and blushes harder leaning her head back shaking in pleasure*m-move Jack...

Jack:*chuckles softly and starts thrusting  harder and faster while holding her hand above her head and sucking her nipples*

Elsa:*moans even louder with every thrust as she's looking at him feeling nothing but pleasure as she starts making wet noises *ahhh~! Fuck jackkkk~~*moans loudly clenching onto his dick *I'm alredy close... ~!

Jack:*smirks*cum whenever you want babygirl~*bites her nipple while pounding her harder faster and deeper making the bed shake*

Elsa: ahhhh!!! *grips onto his hands  arching her back more making him slide deeper *jack~~~*moans his name in pleasure while making wet noises*youre so hard and big! *bites her lip*

Jack:*smirks and chuckles*mhmmm~*leaving hickeys on her breasts as he starts pounding her roughly harder faster and deeper making the bed shake more *

Elsa:*gasps and cums of impact as she's breathing heavily and moaning loudly while blushing like crazy and getting the bed wet*ahhhhh!! Jack! ~ shit~~~*shaking in pleasure getting the sheets wet*

*one hour later when they finish they both fall asleep in each other arms as now it's morning*

*Elsa wakes up by banging on the door*

Anna: ELSA! God dammit answer me are you okay?! We will be late for school...! And I can't find Jack! Are you in there?!

..........To be continued..........