Chapter 33

Elsa:*giggles and blushes looking at him*yes jack go in the bathroom and get naked~*smiles as she walks to his closet looking for new clothes*

Jack:*smirks*whatever you say babygirl~*chuckles walking in the bathroom as he takes his clothes off putting them in the washing machine then waits for elsa*

Elsa:*after she takes the new clothes and puts them on the bed she walks inside and blushes looking st him up and down as she glups*go on get in...

Jack:*chuckles*nothing you haven't seen before babygirl~*walks in the shower and closes the glass teasingly then he turn on the shower and steps in the water getting wet*

Elsa:*bites her lip looking at him as she sighs*youll be the death of me*rolls her eyes then takes her clothes off*im joining*opens the glass gets in then closes it and takes the shampoo*

Jack:*steps off the water and looks at her up and down*damnnn~*smirks and holds her hand pulling her in the water getting her wet*

Elsa:*giggles *jackkk really~ let me help you*goes off the water and pours shampoo in her hand then pulls him down her level hight and starts washing his hair gently*

Jack:*smiles and smirks looking down at her breasts *babygirl I'm trying really hard not to touch you right now~

Elsa:*widens her eyes while washing his hair gently as she bkushes and glups*jackkk.... ~*chuckles and finishes then pulls off him*you better not touch me*smirks and pulls him in the water washing the shampoo off*

Jack:*closes his eyes but still pouts as he sighs*

*after the shower*

Elsa:*walks out wrapping a towel around her body then hands him his towel*

Jack:*still pouting as he takes it wrapping it around his waist and walking out of the bathroom* cruel..

Elsa:*chuckles*hey I heard that~*laughs walking out as well*im not "cruel" *she folds her arms looking at him*

Jack:*looks st her still pouting*yes you are*rolls his eyes*you look marvelous and you expect me not to touch you? Ridiculous*takes his boxers *

Elsa:*shakes her head and chuckles as she walks to him making him look at her and she kisses him deeply putting her hand on his abs as she thinks: I can't believe this actually happened... I'm with Jack... I don't have to hide from hans or anyone else.. Yess!! For once in my life I'm actually happy... I'm not letting him go ever-*

Jack:*smiles and kisses her back*

*in the same time Rapunzel walk in*

Rapunzel:*glares at them and coughs*ahem!

Elsa:*breaks the kiss and looks at her getting mad*really!? *rolls her eyes*dont you know how to knock!?

Rapunzel: the last time I checked this is jacks room and I never knock! *rolls her eyes as well getting jealous seeing them both in towels then she smirks and looks at Jack up and down*i need to talk to Jack... Alone!

Elsa:*notices her checking him out as she gets angrier and more jealous*not not Rapunzel were busy*rolls her eyes and stands in front of Jack covering him  a bit as she glares *

Rapunzel: Elsa you're getting on my nerves---*gets interrupted by Jack*

Jack: calm down! Both of you *shakes his head and takes a deep breath getting dizzy as he sighs*let me get dressed then we can talk

Elsa: but---

Jack:*interupts her*trust me babygirl.. *smiles and kisses her head *

*Elsa nods and Rapunzel leaves then both Jack and Elsa her dressed*

Elsa: I'll wait outside*kisses his cheek and walks out*

*Rapunzel instantly get in but gets out few seconds later looking pissed *

Elsa:*walks in confused*what happened...?

........To be continued........