Chapter 37

Elsa:*drags jack in his room*get ready and try to look less sexier~*chuckles then walks away in her room*

Jack:*chuckles watching her walk away*mhmmm sure babygirl~

*10 minutes later *

Jack:*walks down stairs going to astrid merida and anna as he's wearing a white tank top and dark blue swimming trunks*im done girls

Anna:you guys take soooo long.....

*astrid and merida laugh and in the same time Elsa walks down stairs*

Elsa:*walks to them wearing a dress but you can still see the bikini through it*come on let's go

*they all not and walks away to astrids car*

Jack*whispers in elsas ear*i can't wait to see what's underneath this dress~*walks out*

Elsa:*blushes and smiles walking out then she looks at astrid confused*how will we all fit in the car?...

Astrid: well I thought it wouldn't be a problem for you to sit on jacks lap... *she looks at Elsa nervously*

Jack:*chuckles folding his arms as he smirks at Elsa and bites his lip*

Elsa:*widens her eyes in shock then bkushes harder and rolls her eyes*fine I guess I can... *bites her lip as she likes the idea of sitting on him*

Merida:*smiles*great then anna Jack and Elsa go in the back*she goes in the front and so does astrid*

Jack: come on babygirl~*sits in the backseat and pats his lap*

Elsa:*chuckles and blushes as she goes inside and sits on jacks lap side ways as she wraps her one arm around his neck*

Anna:*chuckles looking at them as she takes a quick picture then goes in and astrid starts driving*

Jack:I like this very much~*smiles as he kisses elsas cheek and puts his hand on her thigh*

Elsa:*bites her lip and smiles as she leans on him and whispers making him chuckle*don't tease me please..

*at the beach as they all go out and merida and astrid take the bag then they all walk down the sand close to the water*

Astrid: I think this is good *lays 4 towels down*ohh I forgot to tell you the boys are coming as well*she takes the umbrella and hands it to Jack*out it please*smiles*

Jack: yeah sure *takes it then places it in the sand and takes his tank top off as he has an 8 pack*

Anna: what do you mean by the boys? *takes her dress off and sits down taking the sunscreen*

Merida: she means kristoff, hiccup, hans and flynn are coming*chuckles taking she short and shirt off as well*

Elsa: why the hell would you invite hans? *looks at them a bit angry as she rolls her eyes and takes her dress off revealing her black swim suit as her bottom bikini is in her ass and her top bikini shows her boobs more*

Jack:*widens his eyes and his mouth opens a bit as he glups and smirks getting turned on*babygirl when you said try to look less sexy I thought you were going to "try" as well*folds his arms*

Elsa:*chuckles and walks to him putting her hand on his abs as she smirks*this is all yours handsome~*leans her head in and starts kissing his neck softly*

Jack:*bites his lip and glups as she chuckles*you have no idea what you're doing to me~

Elsa: trust me I know~ because you're doing the same to me~*kisses him deeply and passionately*

Merida: ahhhemmm!!

*they break the kiss*

Elsa: what is it?! *rolls her eyes annoyed then see notices the boys walking and her eyes land on Hans as she glups*ohh

Jack: babygirl... *notices him and that she's looking at Hans then he moves her hand off him *

Elsa:*sees and glares at Jack putting her hand lower to his v-line as she kisses him again deeply *

Jack:*smiles a bit wrapping his hands around her waist kissing her back deeply*

.........To be continued..........