Chapter 28

Anna:*already dressed as she has a short shirt and a sexy top with her hair up and make-up*come on guys! You take forever!

Jack:*laughs running down stairs*it takes time to look this sexy anna~*smirks as he is wearing black ripped jeans along with white see through shirt with a jacket as well and his hair is made *

Anna: holy Mother... *chuckles and blushes a bit looking at him*you look amazing I guess you're right it takes time to look like that~ anyways ELSA!?!

Elsa: coming!! *runs down stairs with her heels in her hands as she has a short  black dress that's just covering her and her breasts are half showing as she has her hair down and done along with make-up then she outs the heels on but still is smaller than Jack* sooo? ~

Jack:*widens his eyes the minute she starts running down as he glups and looks at her up and down getting turned on as she bkushes a bit and coughs*d-dont you think you're showing to much skin?.. And plus it cold outside

Elsa:*smirks noticing him get turned on as she giggles then relises what his wearing and blushes as she thinks: well fuck me... Ohh wait he alredy did! But hell I especially told him not to dress like that and he still did it! Ughhhh Jack! -*
I like showing my curves jack~ and plus if I get cold ill just take you're jacket I think you won't mind~

Jack:*smiles and smirks as she chuckles*i won't mind down worry babygirl~*smiles and looks at her up and down again*

Anna:*interrupts them*hello lovebirds! *laughs*let's go!! *leaves*

Elsa:*blushes and smiles*right *leaves the house*

Jack:*chuckles locking it up then goes in his car and starts driving*

*when they arrive and Jack parked his car they see the house is big and full of kids all from their school as the music is loud and there's a lot of colorful light shining*

Anna: holy shit!! *laughs and jumps in excitement*i alredy like it!

Jack:*chuckles looking at the house*i alredy like it as well it looks hella cool and fun~*winks at Elsa but then his mood changes *

Elsa:*blushes looking st him then sees his mood change and she turns around and sees Hans as her smile fades away as fell*hey...

Hans:*smiles walking up to her as he is wearing normal jeans and a tank top then his eyes widen and he looks at Elsa up and down* holly shit.. ~*gets turned on*you look sexy~*pulls her close*

Jack:*glaring at them as he takes a deep breathe trying to stay calm and not show his jealousy*

Elsa:*glups when her body lands on his as she fake smiles and puts her hands on his chest pushing him off slightly*thank you Hans you look great as well*chuckles*we should go----

Rapunzel:*interrupts her as she runs past them both*Frostbite~*hugs him tight then pulls back looking him up and down as she gasps*no way you're wearing the jacket I gave you! *giggles happily*

Elsa:clenches her jaw looking at Jack's jacket then Rapunzel as she bites her lip and fake smiles looking away hiding her jealousy*

*Astrid and Merida stand next to Anna and they all start at the drama*

........To be continued........