Chapter 51

Elsa:*smiles looking up at him as she is being pinned down then she smirks *yes daddy~

Jack:*chuckles kissing her forehead first then leans his head and starts sucking her neck while he uses his hands to spread her legs more then he unclips her laced bra*

Elsa:*bites her lip trying to stay quite as she leans her head back and she starts breathing heavily*mmm...

Jack:*smirks looking up at her while he leaves hickeys all over her neck and chest*with every noice you make you will get spanked~*grabs her breasts*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and gasps when he grabs her breasts*

Jack:*smirks* a gasp counts as well*spanks her hard then continues leaving hickeys while rubbing her breasts teasingly*

Elsa:*glups biting her lip hard as she closes her eyes and gets wet trying not to make noice as she archez her back*

Jack:*licks her nipples teasingly then starts sucking them while still rubbing her breasts *

Elsa:*widens her eyes and when she feels his tongue she let's out a quite whimper as she grips the sheets and glups*

Jack:*smirks and spanks her again making her jump then he continues sucking*

Elsa:*starts shaking in pleasure not making any sounds as she's already sweating and breathing heavily*

*10 minutes later*

Jack:*after whole 10 minutes of sucking her nipples he goes down leaving kisses on her belly*

Elsa:*breathing heavily as she looks down at her swollen nipples and she closes her eyes and smiles feeling him going close to her pussy*daddy...

Jack:*looks at her and spanks her again making her learn her mistake then he slides her laced panties off and spreads her legs as now he's between her*

Elsa:*glups and blushes looking down at him seeing that he is straight looking at her naked body and she covers her face*

Jack:*sees that she's kinda embarrassed as he slides back up and uncovers her face*you don't want me looking at you? Are you embarrassed? Aren't you mine?

Elsa:*widens her eyes as she blushes looking up at him* no no no... I-i want you looking at me.. I want you touching and loving me...i am yours... *smiles*I'm not embarrassed... *leans up kissing him deeply then she whispers*please continue...

Jack:*kisses her back then smirks and goes back down*nahh I'll punish you a bit~*starts leaving kisses around her pussy area*

Elsa: what... Whyyyyy~~*whines as she's shaking in pleasure and she's craving for his touch and mouth as she pouts*dont tease me please... *lifts her hips up trying to get his mouth to touch her *

Jack; who allowed you to speak and make a noice? *spanks her 3 times but the hardest then he starts teasing her again, sucking and leaving hickeys all around her pussy and legs *

Elsa:*jumps when he spanks her as she tries to hold her notices in then grips the sheets closing her eyes as she's dripping wet and shaking craving for his mouth*

Jack:*keeps on teasing her for 10 minutes then he smashes his lips on her pussy sucking all her juices*

Elsa:*widens her eyes in pleasure as she grips the sheets harder and relaxes down moving around her hips *

Jack:*smirks looking up at her sucking her hard fast and deep sliding his tongue inside her while rubbing her ass*

*3 hours later as all Jack was doing is pleasuring Elsa with his touch and mouth *

Elsa:*breathing heavily and panting hard as she has her ass up and face down as she cums massively for the 10th time and her body is shaking uncontrollably in pleasure*

Jack:*swalloes her cum licking her clean then he spanks her again seeing both her ass cheeks are red as he chuckles*you had enough babygirl~

Elsa:*when he says that she drops down still breathing heavily and dripping down shaking as she smiles and whispers*i haven't tasted you... You weren't inside me... *sits up as she runs her hand up his sweat pants grabbing his hard dick*

Jack:*widens his eyes then grabs her hand and pins her down as he's on top of her*if I pound the shit out of you you would make a lot of noice~ soooo that can be some other day for now just sleep

Elsa:*nods smiling as she pulls him next to her and smuggles falling asleep*

*the next morning*

..........To be continued...........