Chapter 24

*they make out for few minutes*

Elsa:*pulls back breathing a bit heavily as she still has her hands wrapped around his neck and she blushes looking at him*i-im sorry I don't know w-what came over me...

Jack:*smirks looking at her*its okay babygirl~ don't worry you're not the only one that wanted this kiss to happen~*strokes her cheek*we should go to bed

Elsa:*blushes moving her hands away*yeah we probably should... I'll see you and taste the cake in the morning then... Good night Jack

Jack:*smiles*goodnight babygirl~*winks at her*

*the next morning*

Elsa:*already awake as she took a shower and now she is looking for clothes in her closet wearing only the towel with her breasts and ass cheeks half showing*

Jack:*walks inside thinking she's still asleep*babygirl---*widens his eyes looking at her up in down as he glups getting turned on*u-uhhhh....

Elsa:*gasps seeing him*jack!? *looking at him shocked as she tries to cover her breasts more*dont you know how to knock!?*from all the panicking the towel  falls revealing her completely*Ahhhhh!! Fuck!! Close you're eyes!

Jack:*widens his eyes more seeing her naked then instantly closes his eyes and turns around*calm down! Nothing I haven't seen before babygirl~*laughs*

Elsa: jack!! *glares at him taking her panties and bra putting them on*okay you can look now asshole!

Jack:*chuckles turning around as he smirks and folds his arms looking st her up and down*damn~*bites his lip*

Elsa:*blushes dark taking her shirt putting it on*what do you want... *rolls her eyes putting her skirt as well*

Jack:*chuckles*i came to wake you up and see you're beautiful morning face but I ended up seeing you're beautiful naked body~*chuckles smirking*

Elsa:JACK! *takes her towel throwing it st his face*get out!

Jack:*laughs catching it*mhmm I'm sure you don't want me to ~*he gets interrupted by his phone ringing as he takes it and answers it*hey Rapunzel my sunshine good morning~

*Rapunzel talks loud enough so Elsa can hear her*

Rapunzel:*giggles*good morning to you to frostbite~*laughs*are you picking me up or nah~?

Jack: you will have to ask me nicely sunshine~*chuckles*do you want me to?

Rapunzel: yes of course*laughs*can you please come and pick me up I promise I'll be a good girl~

Elsa:*widens her eyes at her answer as she clenches her jaw and fist trying to stay calm as she thinks: fuck you Rapunzel fuck you! Are they this close! What the actual fuck! I'll become a murder god help me! I don't even know why I'm this jealous but I know for sure she wants him bad but he is mine! -*

Jack:*gasps and laughs*okay okay since you promise I'll pick you up now bye*he hangs up and notices Elsa *babygirl~

Elsa:*snaps out of her thoughts as she fake smiles*yes jack?

Jack:I can see it on you're face you want to kill her*chuckles*i told you before not to be jealous I mean we are close like really close.. *chuckles*but I won't replace you~

Elsa: I'm not jealous! *rolls her eyes blushing like crazy*lets go if Anna is ready! *puts her shoes on then walks down stairs*

*jack laughs following her down*

Anna: everything okay??

Jack: yes everything is perfect~*chuckles*we will take Rapunzel on the way there *smiles and leaves with them*

*they go in his car as he drives at Rapunzels house*

..........To be continued.........