Chapter 40

Elsa:*smiles holding on to him* I know that ~*kisses his cheek then sees Hans staring at them as she looks away*

Hans:*sitting on his towel gripping the shand as he rolls his eyes angrily*

*30 minutes later*

Elsa: baby I really don't feel like swimming*chuckles standing in the water*

Jack: I know you don't but I do~*pouts and holds her hand*you can go out if you want but I'm staying

Elsa: I'm going out*chuckles and starts walking out then sees Rapunzel*

Rapunzel:*walking down the beach with her bag as she is wearing red bikini with her boobs and ass half out as she smirks and starts making her place as almost every guy is checking her out*

Elsa: *glaring at her as she rolls her eyes* on second thought *turns and looks at Jack *I have another idea~*swims to him kissing him deeply wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer*mmmm~

Jack:*smiles wrapping his arms around her waist as he kisses her back deeper*

Astrid:*notices what's going on and laughs swimming out with Hiccup Anna and Kristoff following her*

*few minutes of them making out*

Jack:*breaks the kiss panting a bit as he looks at her*okay I can sense somethings up, go on tell me

Elsa:*pouts a bit and looks away*there's nothing, I don't know what you're talking about at all*fake smiles*

Jack: really babygirl?... *shakes his head letting go of her* speak

Elsa: fineee..... *rolls her eyes and folds her arms looking away*Rapunzel came and she looks.... sexy... gorgeous actually... Annnnd she's probably here for you so I.... I-i-i..

Jack:*smirks looking at her*so you wanted to "distract" me just so I don't look at her~*pulls Elsa close to him and cups her cheeks making her look at him*i have eyes only for you..  my heart is beating for you not her *kisses Elsa's forehead*you are the only one gorgeous here~*smirks*i love you

Elsa:*blushes madly hearing him say that as she smiles and tears up a bit but hugs him tight and whispers *I love you so much more....

Jack:*smiles hugging her back whispering*not possible~

Elsa:*giggles and shakes her head wiping her tears *it is possible~*holds his hand*come on I'm getting a bit cold

Jack: what... You're cold?! Why didn't you told me*swoops her off her feet carrying her outside*

Elsa:*gasps when he pick her up but then giggles and holds onto him*im much more warmer now~*snuggles into him*mmm~

Jack:*chuckles walking to his towel then puts her down on her feet and takes another towel wrapping it around her*

Rapunzel:*smiles when she sees jack as she blushes*hey frostbite~

Jack:*looks at her just her face as he smiles* hey Rapunzel*turns back to Elsa sitting her down *

Astrid: I have an idea!

Hiccup: what might that be im really curious*chucklss*

Astrid: you boys go and get us some ice cream! *giggles*please

Elsa:*smiles a bit holding onto the towel as she's looking up at jack getting an idea* she's right go get us ice cream!

Anna: yes!!! *chuckles*

Hiccup Flynn and Hans: what's with girls and ice cream?

*they all laugh*

Jack:*smiles and kisses Elsa's cheek*okay babygirl I'll get you your ice cream*smiles taking his wallet*come on guys let's go

*all the boys take their wallets and stands up walking to the shop*

Rapunzel: so girls---

Elsa: *Interupts her*sorry for interrupting Rapunzel but I need to say this*looks at her*weve been friends for few years now... so I hope you understand me *takes a deep breathe*i know you like jack well love him but you got to understand that he is mine... He is my boyfriend basically the love of my life...

Rapunzel:*rolls her eyes*thats what you were talking about Hans few years back

Elsa: Rapunzel I'm serious! I love jack I really really love him... I want to be with him.. I simply need him and I don't want you swooping in and making trouble... Just back off leave us alone...

*Anna Merida and Astrid smile looking at Elsa nodding their heads*

Rapunzel:*glares at Elsa then rolls her eyes*fuck you all*stands up walking to the water pissed off*

Anna: that was....

Astrid: AMAZING!!

..........To be continued.........