PREGGO PRAGYA

Thank you so much for dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's get into the Story...

Sunrays shamelessly peeps inside the Room...We can able to see a Beautiful women stirring in her sleep because of Sunshine...She digs her face deep inside the Pillow and she starts to continue her sugary sleep...But her alarm again disturbs her sleep... without opening Her eyes she offs the alarm and she softly carress her three months slightly grown baby bump....She smiles

"Good Morning Baby!" She whispered to her baby bump carressing it...She Sits back on the bed...She glared  looking at the portrait...It's their pic...

"You know what Baby

"You know what Baby..Your Papa doesn't even care about us!! How can he just leave us and go to his so called business trip!!" She pouts...

"You know what Baby..Mumma missing your stupid papa so much!!" She scolds Abhi.... It's been weeks since Abhi Went to his business trip... First he Refused to attend the trip.. Because he don't want to leave his Pregnant wife...But Pragya only give him a Lecture and Forced him and she sends him....Even though Her in-laws and Her Pyaari Nanad is there to take care of Her..

She missing Abhi so much...She wants to cuddle close to him and Feel His presence...Abhi calls her for more than thrice in a Day to make sure she is fine...But still she misses her husband....And she is upset on him moreover she is angry on him for Not coming yesterday itself...He said he will be coming yesterday but last minute his plan got extended..She is irritated with it....Blame her mood swings...

Her thoughts breaks when she hears Her Husband voice as it's her ringtone...She pouts seeing it...And she attends it...

"Hello Fuggi Baby!!"

"Hello!" She tells being grumpy...

"Looks like My Fuggi is upset on me!!" He tells lightly Chuckling...

"Ofcourse I'm so Upset on you idiot..I won't talk with you!!" She shouts at him...

"Baby it's you who insisted me to go na!!" He tells her softly....

"You just don't love me Idiot... You're accusing me... I Just hate you!!" She yells at him...

Poor Abhi silently Hearing all her scoldings...

"Uffo Baby Relax!! I already reached here...I will be reaching there soon!" He tells Her...

"Really??" She asked with the pout...

"Ofcourse Baby..I have already reached Airport..Just Half an Hour I'll reach home!!" He tells her...She smiles..She couldn't able to control Her Happiness..She gonna meet her husband after one week...

She cuts the call..She carress Her belly...

"Baby, Papa is on the way! He gonna come to us!!" Pragya tells Happily...She rushed to freshup...