KHILADI COUPLE

Thank you so much Dear friends who read, Voted and Commented....❤️😍

WARNING!! THIS STORY IS PURELY MY IMAGINATION...IN THIS STORY BOTH SHABIR AND SRITI ARE INDIVIDUALS...

LET'S GET INTO THE STORY

"I think you should take this Call baby" Shabir tells sriti snuggling close to Her in the bed....

She hugs him tightly like a Teddy bear....She leans up to face him...

"But do you think I can do it?" She asked Him doubtful tone...Shabir cups her face ...

"Ofcourse you can do it Baby...I have a Full faith on you" Shabir tells her softly...She sighs as she placed Her head on His chest hugging him closely....

"Just because You're my boyfriend you really think I can participate in this Dare Reality show?" She asked Him...Shabir Chuckled...

"Ofcourse My Girl is a RockStar na...She can overcome any fear" Shabir said confidently...

"Shabir...No...I can't do it" she tells him in a Fed-up tone...

"Acha Okk let's think about it later...First let's think about us" He whispers as he rolls coming on top of her...She blushed feeling him....sriti surrounds Her arms around his neck as she pulls him close to her...

He placed His lips on her lips welcoming the beautiful night together....His hands traced her waist Inside Her shirt....She restlessly removed His shirt....Her hands starts to trace His well-built body...

Both falls Back on the bed breathing heavily....Shabir placed His head on her neck Nuzzling it....

"I Love you Baby" Shabir whispered...

"I love you more" Sriti said kissing His forehead...

Shabir and Sriti are the Top Actors of ITV... He's the Most Handsome Actor and a Eligible bachelor known for His natural Acting and His Humble Nature ..Girls die for his single look and smile ...Sriti is the adorable Beauty with Intelligence.... She's the top most actress...Boys go Gaga over her looks ... She's a Natural beauty...

Both got locked in a New show for the first time...It's a Successful show....Their chemistry is outstanding and their jodi is the super duper Hit Jodi of ITV....Both developed feelings for each other and confessed love for each other....

But still they maintain the low key about their relationship....They prefer the Private life than the public one...They planned for their marriage after a Two years

Fans ships them as #TISHA ...Soon the show got ended with the Happy Note...Shabir got a Chance to do a Webseries were Sriti got a Chance to do a Reality show...It's a Khatron Ki Khiladi...Shabir got excited Hearing to this ... He's already an Winner in season 3 and He wants his lady Love to win this Season...

He knows she's a RockStar and definitely she will rock the show...But She's confused a little...And he knows how to convince Her...

After Two Days...Shabir Holds Sriti's hand as they walks into the private Resturant for Date Night.... She's wearing a Dark Blue colour Knee length Gown Which he had gifted Her recently and Shabir is wear a Black Shirt and Black pants with white sneakers... He's looking so hot in it...

They enters inside the lift...It's a Private Resturant they will get a Much needed privacy for them Here...Shabir Pulls her by Her waist close to him...

"My Baby is looking so beautiful" He tells her leaning close to her ears....

"And you looking extremely Handsome...And all the girls will drool over you" she said winking at Him as she starts to close His second Button in his shirt....Shabir chuckles...