TS - I WANT YOU (PART 1)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

I'm dedicating this story to my sister cum Friend my Cutie pie Cutidevil WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE 💥💥🍰🍰🍭🍭 MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH LOTS OF SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE CUTIE... Love you loads.... You're the Great supporter of my Stories cutie... You're One my Favorite Writer cutie.. I get Motivated in your Stories Cutie ....You're like a Sister to me... I like when you call me Tweety 😘😘 I love you loads.. Lots of Hugs and Kisses.... Have a Great year ahead cutie pie 💥💥💥....I'M ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU !!! I'm dedicating this story for you cutie as a Small Birthday present Hope you love it... Love you cutie ❤

Happy Reading 😀😀😀😀

This story has two parts!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story

At Mumbai...

A screen opens with a Huge Music Academy Institute.. We can able to see Many students Roaming here and there Going to their class and some students playing their Music instruments.. Some with Guitar, Violen, Flute, etc..

We can able to see a BMW car entering inside the Institute.. We can able to see many students Running towards the car and Media surrounded all over to cover the Scenario...

The Car Door opens we can able to see a Handsome, Tall Boy Came Outside.. His face is shown.. It's none other than Abhi the Rockstar...

Abhi is the Top Most Rockstar in India

Abhi is the Top Most Rockstar in India... His one wink is enough to make girls fall for his charms... He is one of the Most Arrogant & Attitude filled Rockstar...

Reporters surrounded him and asked many questions..

"Sir!!! Is it true that you gonna Train the Students for your New Album?" asked knew of the Reporter..

"Yes!! I'm gonna train the students over here... I have been looking for the best Student out here!!!" replied Abhi...

After many questions asked he replies after that His Manager cum Friend Purab Saved Abhi from the Commotion...

Abhi moves inside the Institute by winking at the girls who is drooling him...

Abhi meets The Manager of the Music institute..

"Well see Mr Gupta... I want everything to be Perfect!! I agreed because your institute is the best out in India.. And I want everything should be perfect in my New album!!" tells Abhi..

"Yes Abhi sir.. Everything will be Perfect for you.. Before looking at the students please take some Refreshments sir!! Kamal take sir to the Room!" tells Gupta ....