TS - PYAAR (1)

Thank you so much dear friends who voted and commented.... 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote guys if you like this story....

Special thanks to all those who commented... 🤗🤗🤗

Thanks for your support guys its really means a lot to me... Now I'm good... I'm continuing my stories guys... 😍😍😍

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃😃

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Let's get into the story...

Pragya's POV....

It's been three years where I'm going to step into my mother land in few hours....

Yah Im back to my land, my home where I found my loved ones...Im going to India to attend my besties vin & disha's son naming ceremony....

I'm going to see all my besties after so long.... I'm sure they'll be angry on me but they'll understand me for sure...

Yah Im going to meet him.... Abhisek.... My love... Yes he is my love... My soul... But now I'm completely hating him...

If that day didn't came means we would have been so happy in our life.... He completely broken my trust on him.... As of now... I'm moved on from him...

I don't want to see his face but now I have no other options... They are my friends too... I want to be there for them...

Anyhow I just hate him... But whatever I said to my heart not to think about him but still some part will always thinking only about him....

But now everything is over between us... He cheated on me....I won't forgive him for what he had done to me....

Our life is so beautiful until that day come in our life's which shooks our world which I never dreamed for....

I'm pragya Arora... I was studied in xyz college in Mumbai... I have chosen fashion Designer... I entered into my college and starts to concentrate on my studies... Yah because I'm an orphan & I'm studying with my uncle's money... He is such a nice man who takes care of me... I thought to repay my debts to him..... Days starts to roll I was a topper in my class....

One such day it's quite a evening time I was immersed in my project which I wants to submit tomorrow.... Then only I noticed the time and I starts to my home...

I was walking on my corridor... I saw group of seniors standing there... I felt fear because they are teasing me...

I just walked fast to cross them... Just then they catch my hands... I felt shocked... I tried to release my hands but they starts to surround me...

I begged him to leave me but they didn't... When one boy about to pull my shall when one hand stops that boy's hand...

It's is the first time I saw My Abhisek.....He glared at them... Those boys leaved my hands... I came and stood beside Abhi...

He starts to beat them... They winched in pain unable to bear his beatings...

They starts to run from there where Abhi warns them not to do this with any girls...

They nods and went from there.... After that he asked me to not to get panick and I thanked him...

He smiled and I must say I felt really comfortable with his smile... After that he enquired about my name and department...