CORPORATE MONSTERS

Thank You so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Let's Get into the story...

"Abhi are You listening na!" Purab shouts at Abhi who is busy typing in his Laptop...

"Ofcourse Purab!! I'm all ears!" Abhi said still concentrating on His Laptop...

"Its Total waste to Talk with a Monster like you!" Purab sighs...Abhi chuckles hearing it...

"Monster?? That I'm!!" Abhi agrees with Him...

"I know that.. But Abhi this is also important...We are the top most Corporate Sector in this country...If we collaborate this contract with Arora Corporates it gonna be a blast mann!" Purab said Him...

"Yeah I know Purab..Surely we will Collaborate with them..And Who will say no to this Corporate Monster Abhisek??" Abhi smirks and continues to work in his laptop...

"Obviously That Pragya Arora will say no to you mann..She is also a Corporate Monster like you and Damn she have more attitude!" Purab said...

"Sounds Interesting!! Let's see Purab...I'll get this deal!" Abhi said winking at Him.. Purab sighs negatively...

"Between Tomorrow Morning 11Am is the scheduled meeting!!" Purab Said checking his Tab...

"Why ?? I Asked you to fix it in 10Am na!!" Abhi asked Him...

"LoL she is exactly like you...She fixed this time no More changes!" Purab said...

Abhi smirks and continues to work...

"But you know what Abhi she is exactly like you...Workholic like you and damnn same attitude like you!" Purab said...

"Let's see Purab.. You're Hyping her so much...And I will finalize this deal...She Gonna get impress with my project!" Abhi said winking at him...

"Yeah Let's hope!"

Abhi starts to type in his laptop again....

Next Morning in Arora Corporates...

At sharp 10.45 Abhi's BMW stops Before Arora Corporates....Abhi removes his Coolers and glanced at the buildings....His Lips carrying the Asusal smirk...He Closes his Blazer buttons.... And soon Purab and Abhi's PA Tanu (PS Tanu Chudail gonna get Nicely from Pragya in this story 😈) reached there in another Car....

They walks inside...Soon they Reached the Conference Hall.. And they Asked them to wait for few minutes....

Abhi sighs Irritatingly hearing it..He hates to wait for someone....

"Abhi sir..Your Tie is not tied Properly...Can I tie it??" Tanu Asked Abhi blinking Her eye to him and showing her 32 teeths...

Abhi smirks...

"Miss Tanu... You're My PA do that Job alone!" Abhi tells Her in Irritation...Tanu gets Embarrassed....

Soon Pragya arrives to the conference Hall at Sharp 11...She have that proud in her face, She is fierce as Fire...And she is bold young business women...

Her eyes explains Her Attitude...Abhi smirks seeing it...He is the replica of her...

"Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen....Thanks to the Mehra Corporates coming here for the collaboration...So let the presentation start Gentlemen!" Pragya said looking at Abhi ....Abhi nods....

And soon the presentation starts...Abhi and Co mates starts to explain the Collaboration Project to them...Soon they Completed with the Fair Note....