TS - JAMAI RAJA (PART 2)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Sorry for being late strucked with Online Classes.. Oh God it's sucks 😬😣...From today I'm free I'll be regular friends!! 😊

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!! 😁😁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

"How many Crores And lakhs you need to leave my daughter??" asked Ragini Furiously..

Abhi shocked to hear this.. He can't able to believe his own ears...

"what did you said??" asked Abhi Unable to believe her ears..

"I asked How much money you needed to leave My Daughter damn it!" shouts Ragini...

"I knew it.. I know before itself.. I really wondered how a Top most business women. And Top Most Billionaire can agree a Middle class Man like me as your Damad?" asked Abhi with a smirk..

"How perfectly you planned and you acted and My Daughter fallen in Love With you for your Black magic" Shouts Ragini furiously...

"Listen meri Pyaari Saas maa... I didn't married your daughter for money.. Even I don't know she is your daughter!" tells Abhi...

"Whatever But I can't allow you to enter in My Daughter's life... I want you to go away from my daughter's life immediately!" tells Ragini Determinately...

Abhi laughs hearing that.. Ragini furiously looking at her...

"My Saas maa... You should know I love your Daughter More than My life and My Pragya loves me more than anything!" tells Abhi...

"I don't care about that damn Love ....I only care about Money!"

"Saas maa.... Money is not everything... And we love each other!"

"I can Buy anything with Money! Even I can buy 10 Damad! Now tell me you dammit !!!how much Money you need to leave my daughter.. Once you leave I know how to make her come in my line!"

"Even you Give 100crores I won't leave my wife! You can do whatever you can!" tells Abhi confidentialy...

Ragini laughs...

"You're Challenging me The Great Ragini Arora!"

"Not Great Ragini Arora.. I'm challenging My Saas Maa!" Tells Abhi..

"Now Listen to me... In 30days I'll separate You from my Daughter.. She will Come to me Throwing you and your so called your Love!"

"Then I'm too challenging My pyaari Saas maa.. In 30days you itself will Accept our Love and Our Marriage!" challenges Abhi...

"Deal??" asked Ragini Forwarding Her hand..

Abhi shakes his hand with Her...

"Deal Accepted!" tells Abhi...

"And you don't tell our Challenge to Pragya... I don't want her to know this..but I'm damn sure Whatever I tell My Pragya will Accept it because she loves me more than anything!" tells Ragini..

"Let's see My saas!!" winks at her...

Ragini glares at her...

"Just now I realized everything why my Pragya is so beautiful it's all because of you... I must say Saas Maa you're looking so beautiful!" saying this Abhi went from there whistling...