TS - JAMAI RAJA (PART 1)

Thank you so much for the Lovely Comments and Votes Friends!! 😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😁😁😁

This Story JAMAI RAJA will contain Three parts... I'll update as soon as the Target reaches like the previous Story...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's Get into the story...

The Screen opens with a  Conference Hall were we can see all the Trainees and Students over there seated and Listening to the Team Coordinator speech... Some girls are even forget to Blink their Eyes... Some are Drooling at the Coordinator shamelessly...

We can able to see a Beautiful girl who is sitting on the First seating Order Looking at the Coordinator so lovingly... The Girl is none other than Pragya Arora...

"God Why the hell he is not looking at me! I Shamelessly Proposed him Two Time

"God Why the hell he is not looking at me! I Shamelessly Proposed him Two Time.. He didn't even glared at me.. What the hell he is thinking about himself!" fumes Pragya...

That's when the Coordinator's Eyes Falls on Pragya... Pragya winks at him.. He little shocked and he continues to Deliver his speech Without looking at Pragya... The Team Coordinator is None other than Abhisek Prem...

"So My dear Trainees.. We are in our end of our Internship Training... And everyone over here has successfully Completedd their internship training .. Thank for the cooperation from everyone!" saying this he Concluded his speech...

Students starts to disperse from there and Girls surrounded him completely pushing Pragya here and there... She frowns looking the Girls who is Drooling over Abhi...

She moves towards him Furiously Pushing the Other girls to the other side... Abhi looks at her.. She holds his collar and drags him from there... Other girls frowns at Pragya for dragging Abhisek from there...

Once they reached the Isolated place.. Pragya.. She takes her hand from his collar and she adjusted his collar... Abhi looks at her...

Pragya looks here and there and without the second thought she leans up and pressed her lips with him... Abhi shocked with the sudden kiss.. He stood numb and he pushed her breaking the kiss...