TISHA'S HAPPY DIWALI

Thank you so much Dear friends who Read, voted and Commented...

In this story it gonna Be Shabir and Sriti..Shabir and Sriti are individuals in this story...It's just a Fanfiction...If you're not comfortable pls Skip it...

Belated Happy Diwali to all My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends 🧨🪔❤️🌺💥I should have posted in diwali but didn't get time guys...

Let's get into the story

Sriti dusted her hands as she finally Cleaned Her Home as she arranged Her Big Fat books neatly inside the Cupboards...She smiles looking at the Decorations...She has Changed the Interiors of Her Home...

She actually liked this White Interiors which He has chosen it for Her...It gives Romantic feels...She chuckles...Day after Tomorrow is Diwali and She has been Decorating Her Home for it...

She wants to celebrate this Diwali with Him..Her Hero...She smiles looking at their photo which is Hanging in Her bedroom...She carress His face...

It's been one year they have confessed their Love for Each other...She felt so happy when he proposed Her in such a Unique way... Usually he is not so expressive...But on that Day shabz made Her fall in love with Him all over once Again...

She always know that He is Romantic but she never thought he will be so Romantic...He Proposed Her in Boat House under the Moonlight which holds a special place in her heart ....That Day is indeed a Special day for them...

She's so happy that she got Adorable, Understanding Partner as Shabir....Even He informed about their love to His Parents they're double happy with them...She too Informed to Her parents they're more the way Happy for them...But Still they keep it under the wraps..

Because still their Show "Kumkumbhagya" is Airing...After the show they'll announce their relationship to the Public...Shabz is always a person who keeps Everything in private...He is Not those PDA material...Sriti too understand him so they keeps their Love life so private..But even though they keeps it private but they both caught up by their Fans "TiSha Fans Cum TiSha Shippers"

They themselves dunno how they're finding the things out... she chuckled remembering a Story she posted in Her story... Actually they were shooting a scene for an Kidnapping track... She's in Her Red Kurti and Shabz in Black dress...

Actually after the shot both were chilling in Shabz Vanity....She is so tired and She placed her head on Shabz Lap to relax herself...She posted a Pic of Hers laying on Shabz Lap.. Actually she Posted in the way that Nobody will recognise that it's shabz lap... Everyone will Think it's a Black Pillow....But to Her shock somehow Their eagle fans found out she's laying on Shabz lap...

But to Her shock somehow Their eagle fans found out she's laying on Shabz lap

She sighs as she sits on the Couch...She opens her WA as she thought to message her hero...He has been busy for past three days in His Football Matches....Today too he will be having His Match...She wished him before itself...She looks at the Time it's 6pm...It's Time for His match...She ons her tv connected with the OTT app which will be telecasting His Match...