TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (2)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.... 💕💕💕

Sorry for late update guys... As I said yesterday due to wattpad error and also because of my health I couldn't update guys... Now everything is clear now... I'm so happy for your concern guys... Now my health is stable now.... ❤

Without bak baks let's move to the story....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Let's get into the story....

At Night....

In Abhi's room...

  Abhi is standing in his balcony and relaxing himself by the cool breeze which is flowing.... Today he is so proud that he has been awarded by the Best Hero.... After receiving the award his dream to achieve more in TV industry reached great heights....

Just then he get into the thought of Pragya...

Abhi: I never knew my family is the big of Pragya... I never knew about it.... I never came to notice of her... Today is the day I met her which have more impact on me... I really felt so happy.... Why I'm happy by seeing her???... Who is she???...

He takes his mobile which is on the couch.... He browse in internet.... He typed PRAGYA ARORA... He read each and every line of her... He felt so good to see her humble and simple nature not forgetting her acting which made her place in everyone's heart ♥.....

Abhi: I never noticed her these days... Oh God Abhi why you thinking about her... Go to sleep....

But sleep is far away from him... Whenever he closes his eyes... He remained her eyes....

Diverting his mind by listening music he drifted to sleep...

With Pragya....

Pragya: I'm so angry on maa, paa and Bulbul... How can they say they are his fan more than me.... (she pouts)....

Just then her moblie get some notifications... She opened and saw the message... It's a pictures of her And Abhi when they are sharing the stage...

She blushed... She views the comments section of her fans and many of the comments like "Made for each other couple", "Dream couple "....like that many of them commented and also so many likes for the pics... Even some fans combined their names like "Abhigya the best"....

She felt so happy to see the comments.... She clicked Abhi's instagram page.... He posted many pics like with his family, his solo pics, and also while playing....

She admires him.....

Pragya: why you thinking about him pragya!!!... Go to sleep....

Saying this to herself.. She drifted to sleep....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next Morning....

     Abhi get ready and went down to look at his family.... They all seated in the dinning table...

Ragini served his favorite food... Abhi kissed her hands...

Abhi: thank you ma...so yummy 😋...

Neil: what about your next project Abhi....

Abhi: yes papa... I done with my test... Waiting for the results...