HER BUDDU

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!! 😄😄😄

Let's get into the story...

A beautiful Mehra Mansion is shown... It's early morning ...time is Running Out of past 6...People are busy sleeping inside... There we can see a Car Bid from the mansion.. Come-on who will drive this early... It's ok we couldnt able to see The face of the person who droves the car...

If we Peep inside.. It's still dark telling that people are still sleeping... After one hour.. We peep in the Beautiful Room.. We can able to see a Beautiful girl around 23 who is sleeping hardly ... She cutely frowns when the Sun rays directly falls on her Beautiful face.. She burries her face deep inside the Pillow.. She frowns when she didn't gets a comfort which she gets few hours back.. She lazily pats the bed beside still her eyes were Closed....She frowns and Opened her eyes immediately when she finds a Empty Space...

She is Our Pragya...

"Again that Stupid left!!! Oh God my day won't Start worse than this!!!!"

She ties Her Hair into a Messy bun .....She hates her Day when it starts without him..

Yes it's her Husband.. Rockstar Abhi... He have time for His Music.. But not for her.. It doesn't mean that He didn't love her.. He loves her So much than anything in this World...

It means more than his Parents too....But he is So busy with the upcoming Concert which is Tomorrow it kept him so busy... she knows Music is his life ..he won't comparmise with anything..

But when this Concert came into his.. He works hard to Give his Best to His Fans.... Due to this Concert their Talks reduced.. Their Romantic moment reduced... She is missing his kiss... She gets jealous when he kisses his Guitar... She Is so angry on him for ignoring her for past two weeks... She knows he is busy it doesn't mean that He needs to Ignore her.. She determined that she won't Forgive him that so easily... Even she knows he knows about her Anger but he is running out of Time...

"Rockstar!!! You have to try hard to get your Fuggi!!" She murmured...

She gets the Notification on her Mobile she hopes that it would be the Message from her Buddu Rockstar but it's on Instagram... His Fan Page uploaded a Pic were His Girl fans are Kissing him and Hugging him..

"Idiot He too Enjoying with the so called hugs and Kisses!" she frowns and she Keeps her mobile aside...

Her day won't get even worser than this... She fumes at her RockStar husband and she went to freshup...Afrer fresh up She came down and she prepares the breakfast ....And everyone seated on the Dinning table to have their Breakfast...