FINALLY GOT HIM TS - (LAST)

Thank you so much dear friends who read , voted and commented......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Silent readers do vote if you need fast updates dears..... After reaching 55+ votes I'll update the next one shots.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story.....

In wedding Night....

Dadi and dasi make pragya ready in a Beautiful white Saree..... Pragya looks devilishly beautiful in that Saree......

Through pragya smiles happily outside but inside she is so much scared to face abhi's warmth .....she prays for their togetherness.....

In abhigya's room.....

Pragya takes dadi and dasi's blessings..... Her mom called her and asked about tanu and abhi's marriage.... She tells some lame excuses and promised that she will come and meet her tomorrow.... Before sarala asks further questions she cuts the call....

Praying almighty she enter inside their room with the glass of milk.....

She can't find abhi inside the room..... She kept the glass aside and went to balcony.... Their she saw abhi standing their seeing the moon lost in his thoughts.... She knows he'll be upset by her acts but he can't hate her.....

Abhi feels pragya behind him.....

Abhi (pov) .... At the moment I saw fuggy in my marriage I'm so happy to see her.... After that only I came to know I have got married to my fuggi... Literally I felt so happy that I got married to my jaanu.....later I felt betrayed by my fuggi.... She cheated me and got married to me.... I won't say this marriage as mistake.... Because it's my life best moment.....I got married to the person whom I loved.... But I'm upset with her....

Abhi came out from its thoughts when he felt he was hugging by his fuggi.....

Pragya hugs abhi from back.... Both felt so delightful in that moment....

Pragya: I'm sorry suniye

Pragya: I'm sorry suniye.... I don't have any other option rather than this..... I don't want to lose you in my life again (abhi gets confused hearing again)....

Abhi brokes the hug and turn towards pragya....

Abhi: why you do this pragya..... I know you did all this to get me... But you didn't think about me.... I have been fooled.... What will I answer to tanu's mom about the promise which I made to her....

Hearing tanu's mom promise pragya's anger reached its peak....

Pragya: oh really.... You are feeling bad for the promise you made to tanu's mom..... Then what you'll say for the promise you made for me?? (she shoots the question back)...