Steve Rogers x Reader: Water

Steve Rogers: I'm Hip, I'm Cool

Status: Fluff

Summary: Peter's been helping Steve to relate to the youth. Which means, he definitely taught him some new lingo. However, this took a bad turn :)

"Peter! Get back here, ugh!" I scream as I chase him through the compound's living room.

"Help! She's trying to kill me!" he screamed to Tony and Steve in the kitchen area. "Hold it right there." Tony grabbed my arm. "Why're you chasing Underoos?" he questioned with his father-like tone.

"He was being rude." I simply state while glaring at the hiding boy. "For someone who's seventy percent water, you don't look very refreshing." Steve remarked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What the hell did you just say?" I ask rhetorically, gritting my teeth. "BURNNNN!" Peter adds as he pokes out from behind Steve's large, muscular frame.

"Water can't burn." Tony reminds Peter with a smirk, Peter takes a moment to think.

"EVAPORATEEE!" Peter screams as he points at me, my death glare set on Steve instead of Peter. "I'm going to kill you." I grit out, noting not even a hint of fear on his face.

"No, you won't. You love me." Steve smiles, biting his lip, he always does that. Thinking he'll get away with everything. Not this time, though, this time, he'll pay.

"Try me." I seeth as I take only two steps towards him before he dashes quickly. "I SAID I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU, DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" I holler as loud as I could.

"Y/N, DON'T KILL CAPSICLE!" Tony screams as I gain onto Steve, gripping onto his shoulder and knocking him down.

I straddle his hips and press my hands onto his chest, "I thought you were going to kill me?" he smirked and bit his lip once more.

My hips slightly rolling out of routine. "It's hard to kill a super soldier, isn't it?" I question and he softly chuckles. Tracing my finger along his chiseled jaw, I felt him lick and unlock it.

"If you two are gunna fondue, can you take it where the kid can't see?" Tony's voice startled, both Steve and I's attention was brought over to him and we both turned pink.

"Haven't even thought about doing that. I'm just trying to kill him." I play out, pretending to choke Steve, and he pretends he's suffocating.

Flailing his arms about, Peter laughs. "Oh! I'm dead, you've killed me! There's no more Captain America!" I smile as I roll my eyes.

"That means I'm still the best hero then with you out the way. Good job y/n, best hit woman ever." Tony plays along, winking with a thumbs up.

" Tony plays along, winking with a thumbs up