I'm Home PT7

Y/N'S POV

Quickly slipping out of the black leggings and grey sweatshirt, I take a moment to pause and breathe. I notice how my skin is unevenly coloured, pink blotches and patches cover my skin, faint veins showing underneath my eye sockets. I don't know what's going on with Loki, I don't know why he said to follow the doctor, I haven't been to a doctor in almost ten years.

Holding the light blue dress, I finger the fabric between my thumb and first finger in my left hand and run it over, just to examine how the fabric was sewn. It's beautiful, I can't believe he got this for me, I've never gotten much before and I've still tried my best to stay humble and not expect anything good to happen or have anything just given to me.

(The dress)

I love him, I love him more than I thought I could ever love someone. He's been my friend since day one, whether is was because of this group he's in, or not, he's always been there for me and I will always trust him and love him.

"Y/N? You okay?" Loki softly asks through the door, it's slightly muffled, but clear. I think he's pressed right up against the door, how cute. "I'm okay. Just breathing." I simper. Two soft knocks rattle against the door that were immediately followed by the sound of his hand dragging along the wood.

I quickly slip the dress on, flattening it out against my body, trying to see what I can positively say about how it looks on my body. Sure the dress is literally so beautiful that I'm in love with it, but my body isn't the same, but, Loki always says I should always say one positive thing about myself or a situation once a day.

I take a quick spin to see if it moved, to which it does and it is very satisfying. "I look very bright in this dress." I beam into the mirror and laugh at how ridiculous the smile was. Whipping the door open, Loki and I quickly make eye contact as he's hunched over, trying to slip into leather pants, a green cape followed behind him.

"Playing dress up?" I stifle a guffaw escaping my lips as I tried to stay as serious. "It's not dress up, it's my outfit." he pouts as he continues to shove his legs through. "That's the superhero equivalent of 'It's not a phase, Mom'" he whisks around to stare me down and walks right up to me whilst putting his horned helmet on.

Damn, he kinda looks pretty good in that. "It's my Asgardian wardrobe. Don't insult a God, Buttercup." "Technically there is Nordic Land Myths, South and Central Asia Myths, East Asia Myths, Egypt and West Asia Myths, Celtic World Myths, and Greece and Rome Myths. So technically you're like 1 out of a billion Gods, what harm could you do to me?" I ask as my fingers trail up his leather shirt thing and finally reach up to the collar.

"I could be your worst nightmare." his husky breath fans out. "Doubt it, you're a good guy, remember? You can't be anything but a cinnamon roll that can kill." he spins be around so that my dress flares out, a smile spread across his face.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful." he mutters as he sends waves of chills up my spine as his hands rubbed up my back and rested against the assumed small of it. "Handsome, absolutely handsome." I recite as I stare at his throat, noticing how he's swallowing excessively.

"We should get doing, Darling." he hummed out, grasping the fabric of my dress. "Can I have a kiss before we go? I'm scared." I mumble under my breath, the way he's been acting makes me feel like something bad is going to happen. I just want to enjoy my time with him before something goes wrong.

"Of course." he grins, pressing a soft and quick peck to my forehead. "No, I mean..." my jaw clenches as I begin to feel my face heat up. "Oh, you meant you want a kiss kiss." he snickers out. I look down, flustered.

A short sigh leaves Loki's aura, "Well, I've never turned a beautiful woman down." quickly, he smashed his lips on mine, only to soften his grip. I move my arms and twist my fingers together around his neck, his horned helmet slightly digging into my cheek with it's cool metal, but I don't mind.