I'm Home PT6

Y/N'S POV

The appetizers were pretty good, can never have a bad mozzarella stick, right? I still wouldn't let his hand go unless I had to, even then I whined until he gave it back. His fingers were warming up slightly from the immense heat of my hand.

"You're okay, Y/N. There's nothing to worry about." Loki says whilst cutting up a stick for me, not looking at me. "But that was horrifying, it felt like I was a magnet or like something like that and it was.." I trailed, feeling the tears start to fill my ducts once more. Threatening to escape at any second.

"I know, but don't worry. I'll help you control it, you can trust me with anything. You know that right?" he questions, his fingers slightly curling around mine. "Of course I know that, don't be silly." I smile weakly. "There's more I want you to know about me." he says ominously, darkly.

"There's a lot that you need to know about me if I want you to fully trust me. I can't lie to you anymore and I-" he cuts himself off, gazing up at me, his face is slightly tinged pink, his forehead in wrinkled lines, his nose looks a little damp. "Loki...what are you keeping from me?" I ask, slightly retracting my fingers, but stopping once he squeezing my fingers.

"There is a lot that no one knows what goes on here. You need to understand that I-I would have told you a lot earlier if I could have, but there was no choice I-" "Loki!" I hiss at him venomously, but quiet enough that no one would yell at either him or I.

"I..." he looks down only with his eyes, trying to figure what to say. "I don't know where to start." small tear drops escape and fall graciously upon his face. "Pick a card, any card." I say a little jokingly, knowing that being mad and yelling at him won't solve anything, that patience is key to what's happening if anything that's happening isn't going to end up killing me one day.

"I've always been the good guy." he reminds me. "My words, yes. You've always been the good guy. Now what the hell is going on and why and what have you been lying about to me for years?" I push out sternly.

"I love you." he chuckles out to remind me to not hurt him, my eyes fall, tears escaping us both. "I know who those men are. The ones that attacked us. I know what your powers are." he shakily tells, taking his left hand to wipe his face from the forgotten tears.

My eyes widen, Loki. My Loki knows who the men are that attacked me and forced me to take the horrible liquid. He's known the entire time and he's just sat back and let me suffer like this? "I know you hate me and I know you might not want to talk to me and you can leave. But know that I tried hard to make them stop, I tried really hard." he huffs out, I can hear the sadness in his voice. The guilt is seeping through.

"You knew they were going to attack me and force me to drink whatever the hell it was that they forced me to drink again today?" I asked, feeling how limp his hand has gotten, he looks like he's dead. Like he's been hurt to the point where he can't even breathe.

"Not until you left because of Luce. We had an argument and then she went to our room for five minutes and came back saying she was having them attack you because she couldn't take you being the person that I-" he looks back up and throws his head back.

"The person that you what?" I raise my eyebrows, pressing him to continue. "You're the only person I've ever cared about enough to protect with my life, She knew that I didn't care about her to that extent." he huffs out, sniffling.

"Loki, why and how would she be able to do that and what the hell is that syrup shit?" I cut to the chase. "There's...this group." he says while darting his eyes about. "A group? A group of people attacking people?" I deadpan. "No, not a group of people attacking people. A group of-of people who are like...I don't know, we just help where it's needed. and we make sure to help people for the great or good."