Chapter 32

A/N

Just thought I'd let you all know that this story is set in around the end of 2012 and is currently sitting around April 2013. Probably should have mentioned that earlier.

Erica's POV

I woke to a pair of warm lips against mine. My eyes fluttered open to meet Niall's crystal blue ones,

"Morning beautiful." I smiled sleepily,

"Morning."

I yawned and sat up stretching my aching muscles.

"We need to be at the airport in an hour." He murmured pressing a kiss to me forehead before climbing out of bed.

Today is the day the boys are leaving for their 8 month tour around America. Apparently their management hadn't been very sympathetic of the fact they had been back a week. Originally they were meant to be back for 2 months before the tour, but we all know how that turned out.

Simon had tried to see if I would be allowed to join seeing I had no family but management were relentless, I was staying in London.

I decided that in 2 ½ months I would fly over to Australia and stay with Stella for 4 months while Danielle was away on the X factor tour. I would then come back to London and stay with Patricia and Christina who would be here on vacation.

Niall and the lads would be back 2 weeks before Christmas where they would do a concert in London, back to the US for the X factor finale, then go separate ways for their Christmas break. This time I would be allowed to go with them to America along with Danielle, Eleanor and Christina.

For the Christmas break I would be going to Mullingar with Niall and spend a week there. Then on the 30th we would be heading to Cheshire to spend New Years at Harry's bungalow and the following week as well. They had all of January off, with the occasional interview, and then they start their UK tour.

I stumbled downstairs to be met with the smell of croissants warming in the oven; Harry was clearly on breakfast today.

"Morning Ezzy" Louis sang as he pranced around in only a pair of green chinos, no shirt. I pressed a kiss to his cheek,

"Morning Lou." Zayn walked into the kitchen in a black v-neck and a pair of burgundy skinny jeans and white socks with a massive grin on his face.

I smirked,

"Someone's in a good mood." He grinned and kissed my cheek,

"I got back with Perrie last night." I squealed and hugged him,

"Yay for Zayny." He laughed and shoved me off,

"Go find your man missy." I rolled my eyes and skipped into the longue where Niall was sitting reading something on his phone.

I jumped into the seat next to him causing him to drop his phone in surprise.

"Someone's happy this morning." He mumbled kissing the corner of my mouth. I pouted,

"You are such a tease." He chuckled,

"Too bad cause I'm hungry."

He jumped up and ran into the kitchen before I could grab him. I walked into the kitchen to see all the lads munching away at their food. I pulled out a tub of nutella and a spoon earning myself a wary glance from Liam.

Before I knew it we were standing at the departures gate at Heathrow. Niall had me safely against his body shielding me from the paparazzi's. Their flight was leaving in less than an hour but Paul insisted they arrive earlier due to the amount of fans they were expecting. I met Paul when they arrived in London after our little encounter on the ship.

Those nights on the ship still haunted me. The images of spending endless nights locked in a dark, cold room with little food and water. I was terrified not having the boys around us when we were taken.

Each night I checked the room before I went to sleep to make sure that there wasn't anyone hiding in the shadows to capture me and take me from Niall.

We had only been together a day before I was taken, and I missed him like crazy. I fell for Niall very easily, maybe too easily. But I had fallen in love with him, within a matter of 2 months. Our relationship had moved very fast, Liam hadn't failed to remind me.

Danielle had asked me on several occasions if I would ever consider marrying Niall. At the moment I wouldn't, I'm only just turned 17 and lost both my parents within the span of 3 months. I needed time to heal and to move of, not to jump into something as serious as marriage. I'm not even legally old enough, not for another year. Maybe if he proposed when they came back from tour, but I don't know. It would have to be a long engagement.

I dreamt the night before that Niall proposed to me, on a beach in Australia. His hair was its natural brown and his skin was sun kissed by the hot Australian sun. We were married in a small church on the outskirts of Brisbane and then moved to London.

A kiss against my temple brought me from my thoughts,

"What's go you thinking so hard?" Niall's beautiful accent flowed through my ears making me relax instantly.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso,

"About the past, how things have changed." He nodded and kissed the top of my head lightly. We were sitting in Starbucks in the airport, all of us. Liam and Dani were cuddled together in a separate booth as were Louis and Eleanor.

Niall and I were sat at a table with Harry and Zayn. I had yet to meet Perrie but from what I've heard she's pretty incredible. She would be joining us in half an hour once she's finished at an interview with Little Mix.

I watched as Lou and El stole gentle kisses while whispering things into each other's ears making them blush. Liam and Dani were talking quietly as they shared a Chai Latte, Dani's favourite. Niall would occasionally press a gentle kiss against the top of my head but only when neither Zayn or Harry were looking. Christina wasn't able to be here seeing The Carolina was at sea headed for Thailand.

"Flight K108 to New York now boarding," The nasally voice echoed through the airport which sent the fans into a frenzy in hope of seeing the boys. Liam and Louis walked over and joined us with sad expressions,

"Time to go lads," Liam said with small smile.

I wrapped my arms around Niall's waist as we walked silently towards the boarding gate. Niall turned to face me with a sad smile,

"I'll text you as soon as we land alright?" I nodded and pushed back the tears that were threatening to fall.

He sighed and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. It soon turned into a snog as we wanted to make it last. We heard a groan and turned to see Harry sitting there sulking as everyone else was doing the same thing.

Perrie had arrived 5 minutes earlier so her and Zayn were all over each other. I picked up my phone and dialed Chrissy's number.

"Oh my goodness Ezzy!" Her voice pierced through my ear making Niall and I chuckle.

"Hey babe, you busy?" She sighed,

"No I just started lunch break, why?" I smiled,

"You wanna talk to Haz?"

She screamed,

"Yes! Oh please yes." I laughed and handed Harry the phone,

"For you." He raised an eyebrow and placed the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" His face immediately lit up,

"Hey babe!" He wandered off to the side to talk. Niall smiled and kissed me again,

"You are amazing, you know that?" I blushed and kissed him again.

"Final call for flight :108 to New York." Niall sighed and hugged me tightly,

"I'll talk to you soon, ok babe." I nodded against his shoulder.

"I love you Ezzy." He whispered into my ear, "I love you too." And with that he was gone.

I stood there with Dani, Eleanor and Perrie.

"Come on, let's all go back to my place for pizza and movies eh?" Dani said with tears in her eyes. We all nodded and linked arms before leaving the airport.