Chapter 13

Niall’s POV

My breath was caught in my throat, it couldn’t be him. Louis looked over at me with confusion in his eyes. He frowned when he saw my expression,

“I’ll be back people! For now enjoy the lovely wall behind me.”  He stood up and walked over to me,

“What’s up bud?” My phone rang again, lighting up with the caller ID.

I showed Louis, his face was covered in shock. The name lighting up my screen, Liam.

“It can’t be.” Louis’ voice was filled with excitement and shock.

“Answer your damn phone already.” Zayn yelled as he walked in. Louis ran over to tell him as I answered and put the phone on loud speaker.

 “Liam?” I asked cautiously. Liam’s voice filled my ears,

“Oh my gosh Niall! Took ya time answering the phone lad.” Louis grinned and ran over!

“Thank you Jesus you’re alive! Are you and Harry ok?”

“Jeez calm ya farm Lou. I’m fine and Harry is doing great. He’s currently making out with Christina.” My heart soared,

“Christina? You mean the girls are with you?” Zayn walked over to the laptop and said something about urgent meeting with the boys and logged off.

 Liam chuckled,

“Yea they’re both here. Erica is talking to some girl she met yesterday.” I felt my face light up.

“Can I talk to her?” I heard Liam call out to her and the sound of shuffling.

“Niall?” I thought I was going to burst with excitement.

“Oh my gosh Erica! Oh my gosh. Are you ok?” I hear her laughing and relaxed a bit.

“Yea I’m fine. Liam’s shoulder isn’t very comfortable though so I’m tired.”

“The wall isn’t very comfortable either may I just say.” I heard Liam mumble.

“Are you boy’s safe?” She asked, I smiled.

“Yea we’re fine. Louis has been worried out of his little mind.” I said earning a smack from Louis.

“Nice one Lou.” She said laughing, clearly hearing the slap as is hand made impact with my head. I pouted,

“What is this? Pick on the leprechaun day or something?”  She giggled, making my heart melt.

I heard shouting from her end of the phone.

“Boo bear!” Harry yelled down the phone. Louis face lit up in a second,

“HAZZABOO!” He screamed.

“I miss you boo bear!” Louis’ face crumpled,

“I miss you too Hazza. We’ll see you soon though. Damien is doing everything he can to save you.”

“I can’t wait to see you again babe.” I could imagine him smirking.

“I’ll leave you two to it.” Zayn laughed as he walked over to the door,

“Niall you up for Nandos?” I nodded,

“Gimme a sec. Harry can I talk to Erica?”

“Sure.”

There was shuffling then Erica’s sweet voice filtered through the phone.

“Hey there leprechaun.” I smiled,